Be honest everyone. Who will most likely purchase the Python MkII..?

YT and Twitch may show some info starting on 5/1... Just heard that partners get access starting on 5/1 to a test area. So I assume the YT and Twitch partners can then make videos of it, we shall see if that is the case. I will want to see the release specs but I will check out any early info online. I still have not decided if I want to support early access or not yet.

I will most definitely buy the new python on 8/7 if I have not already. The first python is one of my most flown ships.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
YT and Twitch may show some info starting on 5/1... Just heard that partners get access starting on 5/1 to a test area. So I assume the YT and Twitch partners can then make videos of it, we shall see if that is the case.
Correct, we get access to showcase the ship from Wednesday onwards. Not sure for how long though (I'm presuming until Early Access date). Note this is on a test server and not in the Live game, so potential bugs are to be expected.

I am not 100% sure. But I heard it today from one streamer on Twitch that I watch. And rootsrat is saying the same, up a few posts, so my guess is all current partners 'should' get access.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
My Polish is as good as my Urdu...
but I may make an exception to my loathing of most Social Media offerings and manage a quick watch...
I can switch to English if there is English-speaking viewers, there is a thing to ask for that as well (just click on the slice of cheese below the chat)
1714422861202.png

But anyway, offtopic and all that.

lol

Personally I'm not really bothered, as I promised myself 10 years ago that I can have 1 passion in life and it's Elite Dangerous. But some people were asking on my live stream and when they do, I prefer to be precise :p
But wouldn't that depend on what ARX bundle you buy? :D

Top Bottom