Be honest everyone. Who will most likely purchase the Python MkII..?

Since the first glimpses of the python mk2... been oggling the pictures and noticed the 3 large and what seemed like either 2 medium or 2 small hardpoints, then they released the teaser of it undocking, and if you paused it you could see nicely it has 3 large and 2 medium hardpoints and 1 hardpoint under the nose that is either a medium or a large.
it was around this time too they said it would have 6 hardpoints.

I want this ship for 2 specific builds.
1 for fun
1 for fun whilst laughing hysterically and screaming "unlimited powaaaa" and exploding myself to the rebuy screen.

Cause I have been itching for a ship that has the capacity to fit 6 or more large/medium weapons that isn't wide for days and restricted to a large pad only.

Plus, its NOT a fer-de-lance and is a medium ship that has 6 utility mounts.
I'm desperately trying to not get hyped, but I am hyped, and I am dreading the eventual disappointment...

1 for fun whilst laughing hysterically and screaming "unlimited powaaaa" and exploding myself to the rebuy screen.
I'll be making a serious effort to beat you to that glorious conclusion...
I'm desperately trying to not get hyped, but I am hyped, and I am dreading the eventual disappointment...
It should be no less disappointing than buying your 1st FDL and realising that, in all of those youtube videos showing PvP combat, that those flying it just happen to know every little wrinkle in its performance and handling...

You & me, we shall have to spend time learning how to dance with the ship, before writing it off, and that may take some time!

Hello,

90% of my time playing Elite D. over all the years, i spent in a Pyhton. And if the Python MkII fits into its role as a armed Tramp Trader, then i'm going to buy it. I don't think, that is 'pay to win', 'cause i'm pretty shure that ship will not be overpowered.

If it compares to a Fed Gunship (6 hardpoints) in any way, I might want to do a build with it. I have the Arx/cash waiting, but I'll need to see it's worth it first so I hope the 'Tubers and Twitchers get plenty of playtime with it in various roles. Otherwise I'll just wait till August.

Just intrigued to know how many cmdrs are planning to buy this early access ship from the Arx store on the 7th May?

I myself may well, just for the sake of something being new. However, will probably hold out a little while to learn the usefulness of this new ship.
...Would be honestly disappointing if the interior is identical to the old version. Hoping this will see a face lift. And would make the purchase all the more worth while.

Flimley

Nope. Im fine if people do and no doubt ill have a good look when i see one. But real cash money for the privilage of access for payers before players.

no.

7th May is my birthday and even so, I won't be buying a Python II for cash that I could find other uses for. Not judging anybody who does though, spend your money on what you want.

I might have done if I was playing regularly, but there's no FOMO here since it's going to be available via in-game routes anyway come August.

Top Bottom