Best game ever

Apart from the flying bit and the pretty scenery it's... well, it's all a bit cruddy
there's no cohesion

it's all tacked on weird stuff that doesn't really come up to snuff

EVER!

Change my mind. you can’t.

Today’s livestream restored my faith in FDev. Elite Dangerous is (IMO) the best game ever made. I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.

I hope its servers stay online as long as the Guardian terminals.

I only started playing in May 2018 and I can’t get enough. I have about 600 or 700 hours in game, I’m double (nearly triple) elite, and I still feel as though there’s not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do in Elite.

Elite is GREAT. FDev are GREAT. And this community is THE BEST.

Who’s with me??

Feel ya ! Kinda have the same story. Started playing in april 2018 and totally felt in love with this game and community.

Got over 800h in ED (never spent so many hours in a game) and recently transfered my PS4 Cmdr to PC so I lost all my ranks & engineers unlock but no big deal...I can now play at max graphical settings, use better HOTAS, Inara and take better pictures & videos. I love it !

Spent a lot of money for this game (gaming projector, HOTAS, new graphic card for my PC, head tracking device, new headset and...yeah...lot of paintjobs and ship kits 😅).

This game is awesome and I have a lot of respect for FDev even if I would love more transparency - communication from their side.

o7

Top Bottom