Patch Notes Update Beta Update 1.02 Now Available

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Seriously fantastic work guys, outstanding in all regards!

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

guys thanks so much for the regular updates and fixes, the ongoing commitment to having the server up and the ease at which you're rolling out these updates.

There we go. Renamed the folder containing the suspected corrupted file(s), and the client re-downloaded the files as I'd hoped. All is well.

Also, ditto what the others are saying about FD and thanks to you guys for the awesome work you're doing ;)

Something seems to be bottlenecking now near stations, I'm getting horrible FPS there and the load on my GFX is dropping too now.
Weird is that the load on the CPU doesn't go up as exchange.

As soon as I get the station out of sight are the FPS going up again, and I know the stations have rather much detail that costs rendering power but this is worse than before.
Way worse, even down in the hangar when I get a close up look on my weapons is it dropping much.

Same issue here!

Also getting stuck on the main menu after update. A few others have had the same within this thread. Any ideas, fixes or explanations?

Something seems to be bottlenecking now near stations, I'm getting horrible FPS there and the load on my GFX is dropping too now.
Weird is that the load on the CPU doesn't go up as exchange.

As soon as I get the station out of sight are the FPS going up again, and I know the stations have rather much detail that costs rendering power but this is worse than before.
Way worse, even down in the hangar when I get a close up look on my weapons is it dropping much.

Yes, I get terrible FPS in stations as well. I usually get 50-60 FPS but in stations, it drops to 20. Since the scenery is static, it doesn't actually matter too much, but it is a bit annoying. If I turn shadows down to medium, FPS jumps up to 30, so I guess it might be linked to shadows?

I'm getting freezes going in and out of hyper as well as a lock up when sending a docking request in Chando..

Just tossing it out there... see if anything bites...

I do have to say, kudos on being the most responsive dev group I've seen in a beta in fixing game-breaking issues like these.

Also getting fps drops / stuttering near stations, didn't have that issue before 1.02 specially at dahan

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom