Big Three (Conda, Cutter, Corvette) combat builds

Kind of a noob question but i see all of your builds use experimental effects. Google isnt helping so i was wondering how does one get an experimental effect and how do you apply it?

It's part of Engineering. Each weapon has a list of secondary effects that can be applied for an additional cost.

Kind of a noob question but i see all of your builds use experimental effects. Google isnt helping so i was wondering how does one get an experimental effect and how do you apply it?
You have to do the modification first, then you can add the special effect to it.

Right but when I want to apply FSD boost the experimental option is greyed out :/

Firstly you need at least G1 of a base mod applied before the Experimental option becomes available.

Secondly, you can only apply Experimental effects when physically docked at the Engineers base - not via the Remote Workshop option.

Firstly you need at least G1 of a base mod applied before the Experimental option becomes available.

Secondly, you can only apply Experimental effects when physically docked at the Engineers base - not via the Remote Workshop option.
Do I need to do something specific or I can just land at the engineer and they already have them all unlocked?

If you mean for experimentals, then as long as you have access to the engineer, all experimental choices will be open to you. Of course you'll need the mats the blueprint requires, but nothing special needs to be done to apply experiemntals beyond gaining access to the engineer and applying one grade of mod, as noted above.

Top Bottom