Bringing this back: Animal Behavior Upgrades[Frontier, please read.]

So, I've brought this up in threads in the past, but seeing as this game is now 2 years old and none of this has been added, or even discussed in a long while, I figured I'd bring this issue back up that I would really like to see addressed.

So, let's talk animal behaviors. As many, MAAAANY people have been discussing and complaining about since the game's release, and by this point I'm sure Frontier is aware there are glaring issues, the animal behavior in this game is... well... not accurate, in the least, for many animals. Sure, the animations are nice, the walk cycles and some species-specific behaviors are right, but when it comes to social groups or social behaviors or hell, even individual personality, the game is simply very lacking.

Animals have absolutely zero individual personality. Everything they do seems to be random, except for the occasional "motivator" such as the need to eat and drink pushing them to go eat and drink. Based on hours of sitting here observing animals, reading feedback here, and so on... the animals really do just act like robots. There is no individuality. Every single individual animal of a species acts exactly the same, all the time. There are no relationships between individuals, there is no personality. There are no lions that are naturally lazier or more laid back than others, there are no particularly feisty lionesses, or any kind of unique difference in personality behaviors. This game's biggest advertising point was that animals are supposed to feel like living, breathing individuals with unique looks and behaviors... so why, then, do we have none of that? At all? Whatsoever?

Yeah, sure, we finally got color variation in an update awhile back, but its system is very basic and very lacking for some species(such as wolves, for example), being a simple .fgm edit to tweak color values. There is no actual variation in coat patterns for many species that should have it(wolves included, again, not all wolves should have that same ticking pattern), there is only one "color morph" still, for all species(albinism or melanism, never both on one species, or any other color morph)... and it's kinda extremely disappointing. We don't get any updates except for bugfixes anymore between DLCs... so none of this has been addressed, in the 2 years since the game's release, when we'd been told before that it would be, and much of this was promised before the game came out in the first place.

Now, let's get to groups. The group system in this game is... bad, to say the least. Instead of basing group sizes on any realistic factors such as space in the enclosure, personality of individuals, relationships between individuals, whether the individuals are related, whether or not the animal is meant to live in packs/herds/large groups in general, it is instead based on some hard cap, an arbitrary "max number" of adult animals you can keep together at any one time, which is simply not accurate.

Not only is the system itself inaccurate, especially considering how even solitary animals can be kept in groups just fine in captivity, but the numbers given are also HIGHLY inaccurate. Bison can live in herds of around 200, with MULTIPLE subordinate bulls in a herd- and yet Planet Zoo will only allow a single male and 15 females max, no matter the size of the enclosure or ANY other factors, before they start fighting.

Lions have been known to have two or even three to five males together in a pride, co-leading. Of course, these are usually brothers or cubs that were raised together and left their pride together- but Planet Zoo would not even allow this in THAT situation. Animals in this game do not know eachother. They do not recognize eachother. They do not distinguish between family or stranger- it's, as soon as a male lion cub grows up, he and his father and brothers are all immediately trying to kill eachother. As soon as a wolf pup grows up, the whole group of wolves tries to kill eachother. There is no individualism, they all work the same, exactly as a hivemind, a bunch of robots.

They do not feel alive at all.

So, to fix these issues, I have a few suggestions that could effectively fix this broken social system and actually add depth to the animals, making them feel more like individuals as they are supposed to, as well as fixing the arbitrary max animals in group limit issue.

--- Personality: Animals need individual personality. Whether it's one animal being generally lazier, or more active, or more hostile and harder to get along with, or friendlier and more calm than others, animals need some kind of individual personality to them. They need individual traits. A lion that is more hostile than others and may snarl and growl and swat at others in the enclosure, or a male lion that is so calm and chilled out that, if paired with another male of similar personality, they will be extremely less likely to fight and may tolerate eachother. Some animals that are lazy and get tired quickly and are generally found lazing around, others that are super energetic and active and always running around and doing things, some that absolutely do not tolerate the presence of other animals and some that are unusually friendly for their species. Some could be skittish and nervous and become stressed more easily, being extremely submissive to other animals, and some could be overly dominant.

--- Social Relationships: Alongside individual personalities, there should be some kind of personal relationship system between individual animals in an enclosure. Think something Sims-style, but one-sided- as in, Animal A can like Animal B, but Animal B can dislike Animal A. For example- when certain values are met between individuals in an enclosure, when first introduced, they may start off their relationship as either neutral or hostile. This would depend on multiple factors- personality of the two individuals, the species and their general social behavior, and the amount of space in the habitat. For example- if you pair two animals together that are typically solitary, and both have hostile personalities, they might start off hostile towards eachother and fight. Of course, there's a chance for them to be "neutral" instead if they are a male and a female and the only two in the enclosure. However if you pair, for instance, two male tigers with super laid back and calm personalities, they would also be neutral. Add in a third with hostile temperament and that third tiger would be aggressive toward the other two.

After awhile, of individuals being housed together, relationships would gradually go up. Animals could go from "neutral" to "friendly" and would be bonded with eachother, able to co-exist completely peacefully with little to no hostility. Animals who are born and raised together would be much more likely to have a friendly relationship and be able to be housed together despite normal species social behavior, such as two tiger brothers being able to get along fine while two strangers may fight. Basically, animals should form realistic bonds and relationships with others, because that is how it works in real life. Not ALL tigers are incompatible with being housed with others. Not ALL male lions are incapable of coexisting with other males, especially ones they were raised with. Anyone who has ever introduced a new cat into a household full of existing cats should understand. Cats HATE strangers in their home, usually. Still, not all- some tolerate a new kitten immediately. But a lot of cats will be extremely hostile to a new cat in the house- lots of hissing and spitting and swatting... but after awhile, they calm down. They accept the new cat. They befriend the new cat and eventually can be found snuggling together in the cat tree. Cats who were raised together as kittens can be deeply bonded for life, but still react with hostility to new strangers(but not eachother.)

Animals in this game should behave similarly, instead of just mindlessly going on a rampage the minute their social group reaches a specific number value.

--- Differences in Herd Behavior: Animals that naturally live in massive, large herds or packs or w/e in the wild should be able to do so here as well so long as enough habitat space is supplied for them. Many species that are currently limited to one single male ingame will actually have multiple subordinate males in a single herd in real life- this needs to be possible ingame as well. Yes, keep an "alpha" system for species that actually have one naturally, but that should be it- occasional butting heads over alpha status, not "fighting due to incorrect gender ratio" or ""overcrowding"". Yes, there could be an alpha bull with a particularly aggressive, territorial personality, but that shouldn't be the norm- it should be an occasional personality trait for an individual.

--- Pack System Changes: With my other suggestions regarding animal social behavior, this opens the game up to changes in how group structure could work. Instead of animals immediately "joining a pack" when placed in a habitat, and being immediately joined together with EVERY other animal in the habitat, packs could instead be formed by individuals. For example, let's use wolves.

Two wolves are placed into an enclosure. The wolves are not a pack yet, and are neutral with eachother. The two wolves befriend eachother after awhile, and they 'form a pack' with eachother. Now, you have one pack in your enclosure. You introduce a third wolf. This third wolf is not automatically a part of the pack, and in fact has a hostile personality, causing fights between the new wolf and the 'pack members'. This third wolf is an outcast and is not considered a part of your other wolves' pack. If the habitat is large enough, the outcast will attempt to avoid the pack and find somewhere farther away to exist. You add a fourth wolf. This wolf is also an outcast, but this wolf gets along well with the other outcast. The two outcasts form their own pack. You now have two separate packs in your enclosure, who may butt heads with eachother if the enclosure isn't large enough for them to avoid eachother. If the habitat is large enough- for example, if you are playing a wilderness build and the entire zoo IS the habitat- then the two rival packs would mark their own, individual territories where they generally stick to, if both packs are provided with suitable locations within the habitat with accessible shelter and enrichment away from the other pack. If you do have two packs in one enclosure, but do not have enough space for them to avoid eachother, or you only have one 'den area' with shelter, food, and enrichment, then the two packs will be forced to interact with eachother through being forced to use items in the same area and may fight- or, potentially, merge if relationships can be improved. One wolf could even leave their pack to join the other if they breed with an individual within the rival pack, or some individual wolves may simply not fight wolves in the rival pack if their personal relationship is not hostile(more common between opposite sex than same sex.) Any pups born would automatically join their parents' pack. This would allow for much more dynamic and interesting interactions between animals, including pack rivalries or outcasts and so on.

We just need a lot more animal individualism, and better social behavior. Not only would this make the game about 100x more fun and interesting, giving people more of an incentive to actually KEEP PLAYING and not just get bored after awhile(a problem I myself have run into. I rarely play the game anymore, because I care more about the animals than building, and because the animal behavior is so boring and lackluster... I get bored and don't bother playing), but it would also add a bit more of a challenge as well, now managing animal personalities and relationships and potential conflicts that may result between individuals because of it.

Now, another thing.............

--- Realistic Prey/Predator Interaction Behaviors: Yeah, I know, "it's a zoo game", whatever. I've heard that argument against this a million times and I'm gonna be honest, I don't care. I would still like to see animals display their natural behaviors in a more realistic fashion if they are put in a position in which predators are interacting with prey, because not everyone actually likes to play the game as a conventional zoo, and instead opts for wilderness builds- there is more than one type of player that plays this game. There is nothing wrong with adding in something that just gives a bit more flavor and more gameplay options. Now with that out of the way, let me explain what I would actually like to see here. IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

------------------------------- Hunting Only When Hungry: Realistically, predatory animals do not expend their energy to hunt just for fun(unless they're a domestic cat...). Animals do not go on killing sprees, they do not bother with a hunt if there is already food nearby. Predatory animals ingame should seek out food in their general vicinity first, BEFORE deciding to go after a prey animal in their enclosure. This means that if an entire pride of lions is hungry, and one of them kills a zebra- they should not ALL decide to also kill their own zebras, but instead share the zebra the one lion killed. They should also only even consider a hunt if they are hungry. Literally all that is necessary is to give eating priority over hunting and make predators only hunt when hungry.

-------------------------------Predator Avoidance: Even if kept in the same enclosure, prey animals should naturally try to avoid being too close to predators. Prey animals should have a certain radius around which they become stressed and uneasy if a predator is close by- this should NOT be based on the simple fact of sharing an enclosure(in the case of wilderness builds in which the entire zoo IS the enclosure, for example), but rather vicinity, similar to animals being stressed out by guests. If a predator gets too close, and remains too close for too long, the prey animal should begin to try and move further away, or attempt to scare or chase the predator off, in the case of more aggressive herd animals(Intimidation is already a gameplay feature, for example bison and wolves).
-----------------------------------------------ADDON, LESS IMPORTANT: Prey animals with offspring could be protective towards their young, attempting to shield them from any predators if a predator is spotted by the parents- or in some cases, herd animals could display shielding behavior of the adults forming a barrier with calves in the center of the herd.

-------------------------------Potential For Escape: Given a large enough enclosure, prey animals should have the capability of escaping a predator attack. Realistically, not every hunt is successful- sometimes, the prey animal is alerted and runs away, and is too fast for the predator to catch up with. Sometimes, the predator simply runs out of energy. Predators should not be able to always catch prey, 100% of the time, simply due to persistence. Realistically they would tire out eventually. In all my time playing this game, I have never seen a prey animal evade or outrun a predator trying to kill it. In fact, I can't even recall if they even ever try to run, or just stand there until they're pounced on...

-------------------------------Stalking: This one is one I won't be too pressed about if it's not added, but it'd certainly be a nice touch. When a predator decides to hunt, it should attempt to "stalk" its prey, by keeping out of line of sight and crouching low. When 'stalking', the predator will not trigger prey animals' predator detection by vicinity, but rather by line of sight. Plants and other objects would block line of sight, potentially allowing the predator to get very close before attacking. If the predator is spotted, the prey animal that spotted it would make an alarm call to alert any herd members, and the herd would immediately begin to flee. If the prey animal is alone, it would still make an alarm call and flee. If the predator is targeting a young animal, its mother would try to defend it depending on species.

-------------------------------Pack/Pride Hunting: If a member of a pack or pride is hungry and decides to initiate a hunt, the other animals in the group could join in if they are close by. This wouldn't even require special animations or anything- it could simply work the same as it does in Zoo Tycoon: the group stalks the prey together, then give chase together, and then use their generic attacking animation together until the animal dies. Would special animations be nice? Sure, but it wouldn't even be necessary for this feature to be added and functional.

NONE of these predator/prey interactions would require ANY new animations, except for "Stalking" adding a crouching stalk to predators. Everything else could use existing animations and behaviors, simply upgraded to add more flavor.

!!!!!!!ALSO, DISCLAIMER!!!!! I AM NOT SUGGESTING A LIVE FEEDING FEATURE. That is not what this is. I am NOT suggesting to add an actual "live feeding" game feature- I am ONLY suggesting that animals react more realistically to eachother in the event that they are placed together by the player or a predator escapes into a prey enclosure. The game ALREADY has predators hunting and killing prey animals, the game ALREADY has interspecies fighting, the game ALREADY has intimidation between species- I am simply asking for the existing systems to be refined and improved on and made a little more realistic, as the game's MAIN SELLING POINT was animal realism.

Last edited:
because not everyone actually likes to play the game as a conventional zoo, and instead opts for wilderness builds.
I like a lot of your ideas, but this point doesn't really make any sense - it's not a "wilderness game". I see this pop up here and there, and I feel compelled to point out that it actually is unreasonable to expect Frontier to put the time and effort into making the game into something that it isn't. People are free to play however they choose, but ultimately if you're building a nature reserve instead of a zoo then you aren't using the product for its intended purpose, so of course there will be limitations on how far you can actually go.

I like a lot of your ideas, but this point doesn't really make any sense - it's not a "wilderness game". I see this pop up here and there, and I feel compelled to point out that it actually is unreasonable to expect Frontier to put the time and effort into making the game into something that it isn't. People are free to play however they choose, but ultimately if you're building a nature reserve instead of a zoo then you aren't using the product for its intended purpose, so of course there will be limitations on how far you can actually go.
I get that this isn't a "wilderness game", but zoo games like this are literally the closest thing we have to that. Zoo Tycoon wasn't a "wilderness game", but it DID have basic animal behavior functionality that at least made playing that way viable in sandbox mode. I'm not even asking for anything that specifically gears the game towards that- I'm asking for things that improve upon animal behavior overall and just also happen to make wilderness builds more playable.

There is nothing wrong with providing extra gameplay options. I know I am not the only person who likes to play zoo games this way. It is not unreasonable to ask that animals receive a few extra realistic behaviors even if those behaviors realistically would not be expressed in an actual zoo setting- because not everyone plays the game like a realistic zoo, and if the animals are placed in a different setting, it would be nice to see them behave realistically within the setting they are put in.

Not gonna lie, I get very tired of seeing the "but it's not a wilderness simulator" or whatever type of argument crop up any time anyone suggests adding animal behavior that may not be typically seen in a zoo, but animals do still naturally engage in. We know it's not a wilderness sim, but a lot of people do play it that way because we don't HAVE a good wilderness sim, and zoo games are all we have to fill that niche... so it'd just be nice to have some features that make things more fun and interesting for us, and could be interesting for people who play with a normal zoo, too. This is supposed to be a game about freedom and creativity with your zoo builds, and the main advertising point of the game was the realistic animal behavior- so why shouldn't we be able to make a wildlife park type of thing and see animals behave realistically as they would in that environment?

I get that this isn't a "wilderness game", but zoo games like this are literally the closest thing we have to that. Zoo Tycoon wasn't a "wilderness game", but it DID have basic animal behavior functionality that at least made playing that way viable in sandbox mode. I'm not even asking for anything that specifically gears the game towards that- I'm asking for things that improve upon animal behavior overall and just also happen to make wilderness builds more playable.

There is nothing wrong with providing extra gameplay options. I know I am not the only person who likes to play zoo games this way. It is not unreasonable to ask that animals receive a few extra realistic behaviors even if those behaviors realistically would not be expressed in an actual zoo setting- because not everyone plays the game like a realistic zoo, and if the animals are placed in a different setting, it would be nice to see them behave realistically within the setting they are put in.

Not gonna lie, I get very tired of seeing the "but it's not a wilderness simulator" or whatever type of argument crop up any time anyone suggests adding animal behavior that may not be typically seen in a zoo, but animals do still naturally engage in. We know it's not a wilderness sim, but a lot of people do play it that way because we don't HAVE a good wilderness sim, and zoo games are all we have to fill that niche... so it'd just be nice to have some features that make things more fun and interesting for us, and could be interesting for people who play with a normal zoo, too. This is supposed to be a game about freedom and creativity with your zoo builds, and the main advertising point of the game was the realistic animal behavior- so why shouldn't we be able to make a wildlife park type of thing and see animals behave realistically as they would in that environment?
Well you also need to see it from our side, devs spending time on wilderness sim stuff would take away their time that they could have put into thing that are more appropriate for a zoo sim, which is this game supposed to be and I dare to say that more people play the game as a zoo sim rather then wilderness sim.

It is totally fine for you to express these wishes, but it is equaly right for us to oppose this and a “it is not a wilderness sim” seems like a perfectly fine argument, since that is true. I get that there are not alot of wilderness sims, but devs spending their time at things like these just because there are no other game alternatives and going against what the game is supposed to be and what most people would not even use is naturally something that people that enjoy the zoo game for the “zoo” part will be against.

Last edited:
Well you also need to see it from our side, devs spending time on wilderness sim stuff would take away their time that they could have put into thing that are more appropriate for a zoo sim, which is this game supposed to be and I dare to say that more people play the game as a zoo sim rather then wilderness sim.

It is totally fine for you to express these wishes, but it is equaly right for us to oppose this and a “it is not a wilderness sim” seems like a perfectly fine argument, since that is true.
The thing is, everything I have suggested also improves the game from a zoo standpoint as well and would make the game overall more enjoyable for everyone involved. Besides, what else are they adding to zoo mechanics besides new animals as DLC??

Fact is- as a zoo game, this game is severely lacking in attention given to animal behavior. A zoo game should not be JUST about building and management, but about the animals as well and actually seeing them react appropriately to their environment and behave as realistic animals should. Many people play zoo games for the animals, not just for the building- so it is extremely disappointing when the animals don't really do much at all except for aimlessly walk around and occasionally eat/drink/play with enrichment, or unrealistically go on mass killing sprees when predators are presented with prey. By your logic, why add predators killing prey animals at all if the game is solely meant to be played as a realistic zoo and predators and prey aren't supposed to be mixed period?

I want my animals in my zoo game to feel more alive, like real animals, with individual personalities and behaviors, relationships and social structure, etc... The animals in a game that is supposed to be about the animals should not just exist as props... which, currently, they kind of do.

Honestly when it comes to hunting, at the very least I would like to see animals only hunt and kill when they are hungry and there is no food already nearby. I really do not think that simple feature is too much to ask. Sure, I'd like the other stuff I mentioned, but I'd at least be satisfied with just that one thing. Everything else is just for added behavioral flavor... but I don't want mass killing sprees and I want animals to eat before they go off to kill something. Is that really too much to ask lmao

The thing is, everything I have suggested also improves the game from a zoo standpoint as well and would make the game overall more enjoyable for everyone involved. Besides, what else are they adding to zoo mechanics besides new animals as DLC??

Fact is- as a zoo game, this game is severely lacking in attention given to animal behavior. A zoo game should not be JUST about building and management, but about the animals as well and actually seeing them react appropriately to their environment and behave as realistic animals should. Many people play zoo games for the animals, not just for the building- so it is extremely disappointing when the animals don't really do much at all except for aimlessly walk around and occasionally eat/drink/play with enrichment, or unrealistically go on mass killing sprees when predators are presented with prey. By your logic, why add predators killing prey animals at all if the game is solely meant to be played as a realistic zoo and predators and prey aren't supposed to be mixed period?

I want my animals in my zoo game to feel more alive, like real animals, with individual personalities and behaviors, relationships and social structure, etc... The animals in a game that is supposed to be about the animals should not just exist as props... which, currently, they kind of do.
Dont get me wrong, I like alot of your ideas, it is just the wilderness part and complex ecosystem behaviours that I dont agree with. I would be very glad about any updates to animal behaviours that are displayed by animals in captivity such as mothers nursing pups, individual personalities and such.

As for the part with why are animals able to kill other animals, well even in zoos that happen, animals sometimes get out of their enclosures, get into a different one and get killed. But the killing animations is nothing complex, it is just predators reusing the jump animation and the prey dropping dead. It is a reasonable amount of effort put into it for the rare occasion an animal might get killed, complex ecosystem and wilderness sim on the other hand….

I brougt up pretty similar points when the game was released. Bo said they would look into it. Well, here we are... unfortunately nothibg changed at all.
But it's never a bad time to step on Frontiers toes. I support your ideas, minus all the hunting and wilderness part for reasons already stated. I'd rather have a fleshed out zoo game then more of a half baked game hybrid than PZ unfortunately already is to some extent with some / most of the habitat requirements, leaning towards a conservation park or safari game.

Dont get me wrong, I like alot of your ideas, it is just the wilderness part and complex ecosystem behaviours that I dobt agree with. I would be very glad about any updates to animal behaviours that are displayed by animals in captivity such as mothers nursing pups, individual personalities and such.

As for the part with why are animals able to kill other animals, well even in zoos that happen, animals sometimes get out of their enclosures, get into a different one and get killed. But the killing animations is nothing complex, it is just predators reusing the jump animation and the prey dropping dead. It is a reasonable amount of effort put into it for the rare occasion an animal might get killed, complex ecosystem and wilderness sim on the other hand….
Thing is, I'm not even asking for complex ecosystem or wilderness sim. I am simply asking for more realism in how predatory animals interact with prey, because a lot of players like to put them together, that's it.

What I'm asking for in regards to that pretty much just boils down to:

• Predator only hunts when hungry, seeks out other food nearby first
  • Prey try to avoid sticking too close to predators and get stressed and try to move away when a predator gets too close(which is perfectly realistic even in captivity, by the way)

The stalking and pack/pride hunting is just for extra flavor with behaviors. Even in captivity if a prey animal somehow gets in a predator's enclosure, the predator will engage in stalking behavior before killing it, and groups of predators will regularly go after prey at once even in captivity. If a deer somehow gets in a wolf pack's enclosure... ALL of those wolves are going to go after it if they're hungry.

We also already have "initimidation" between large herbivores and predatory animals, such as adult bison intimidating wolves.

The hunting changes could justifiably be added if Frontier decides to give players live prey. It might seem like an odd practice for some (especially those of us in North America), but the Zürich Zoologischer Garten in Switzerland has done live feeding before to a majority support of zoogoers. I think it'd be a neat option to have for Planet Zoo.
That link has a 404 error, however I found another one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19598253/

But yeah, good point! This is a game very geared towards conservation and releasing animals into the wild and such- what better way to train animals to reliably be able to hunt for themselves in the wild and survive, than to introduce live prey?

This is a game very geared towards conservation and releasing animals into the wild and such- what better way to train animals to reliably be able to hunt for themselves in the wild and survive, than to introduce live prey?
Although preparing animals for release into the wild often requires very specific and strict conditions which the game really doesn’t encourage or require. For example rearing animals like Amur leopards and Scottish wild cats with zero human interaction. So I’m not sure it’s really that big an element of the game.

Well then, you don't have to play that way. That's the nice thing about having gameplay options that appeal to different people. If you don't like something, you don't have to do it, but others can if they want. ¯\(ツ)
I am still not in support and they should not put time and effort into it as far as I'm concerned.
If I don't like something, I may give my opinion against it, as I think there are more important things to add to the game.
I said before, I am not against all of the suggestions.

Last edited:
I am still not in support and they should not put time and effort into it as far as I'm concerned.
If your criteria for what should or shouldn't be given attention in the game is whether you personally would use it, and if you wouldn't use it then it shouldn't exist, then.......... that's not really a good reasoning for why something shouldn't be added. Fact is there are people who would like a bit more realistic animal behavior in their game, and it doesn't hurt literally anything at all to add it in for the people who would enjoy it. The only other thing they're really adding to the game right now at the moment is new animals as DLC- and personally, I'd rather have the base game expanded on and animal behavior overall improved and refined than have a bunch of new animals that are basically nothing more than moving props. ¯\(ツ)

It would also take barely any time and effort at all just to tweak the values of what drives a predator to attack prey. It should not be difficult or time consuming for them at all to simply change it so that animals seek out food first before hunting something, and only hunt and kill something when they're hungry, or give prey animals basic predator avoidance AI.

There are a lot of things that have been added to this game that I personally don't care for and wouldn't use, or see as pointless... but I don't go around saying they shouldn't add those things at all just because I personally don't care about them. Let people suggest things they personally want to see, and if you can avoid using the suggested feature, and you don't personally care for it, then just... leave it alone lmao.

Well, we are obviously in disagreement about where dev time and resources should be spent, not going to change each others opinion. But I cant stress enough that voicing opinions that are against suggestions is also very valuable and valid for the devs. Seeing how many people would rather not see something is just as important for them. Especially in terms of the live feeding, which is often seen as cruel and immoral, and most zoos do not want to participate in such. So silencing people for being opposed to certain suggestion with the good old “dont like it, dont use it” is probably not for the best.

Disagree with it sure, but do not try to silence anyone please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom