Community Event / Creation Buckyball Racing Club presents: The A* Challenge V2.0

Nice one @crotalus.

I've been quite busy at work before finishing for Christmas, so I've not gotten around to keeping the leaderboards up to date and there have been a few new runs now.

I'll get them updated over this weekend, and then resume my plan to update weekly.

As long as 2021 doesn't begin as busy as 2020 finished, then I'll also get cracking with writing up some sort of summary soon, as I do enjoy writing them when I have the time.

Apologies in particular to anyone who has made their first run since I last updated the boards - you've not been forgotten.

The leaderboards are now updated to the end of 3306.

My New Years resolution is to update them every week that there is a run (so they should be good for January at least! 😆 ), to finish tidying up the OP over the next week or two, get an up-to-date summary written this month, AND make an unlimited run myself ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who has made a run during 3306, it was an unforgettable year in both real life and the A* Challenge and your efforts have certainly helped me get through the year still smiling.

So, with the boards showing the last runs of 3306, I'm ready and waiting for the first run of 3307, I'm betting that it'll be by Cmdr Crotalus! ;)

Happy New Year!!!

Unlimited_Board.png

EDIT: Oops! just noticed that I forgot to re-sort the table, fixing now. DONE!

Last edited:
The leaderboards are now updated to the end of 3306.

My New Years resolution is to update them every week that there is a run (so they should be good for January at least! 😆 ), to finish tidying up the OP over the next week or two, get an up-to-date summary written this month, AND make an unlimited run myself ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who has made a run during 3306, it was an unforgettable year in both real life and the A* Challenge and your efforts have certainly helped me get through the year still smiling.

So, with the boards showing the last runs of 3306, I'm ready and waiting for the first run of 3307, I'm betting that it'll be by Cmdr Crotalus! ;)

Happy New Year!!!

View attachment 202717

EDIT: Oops! just noticed that I forgot to re-sort the table, fixing now. DONE!
Happy New Year. Just saw the Ship Champions in the OP...well done! 🏆

Top Bottom