Build a Zoo with your Friend! COOP

One of the best things you can do is play with your friend.
I installed Planet Zoo because it was declared a Multiplayer/Coop game and i thought i could create a Zoo together with my friend.

Building a Zoo in Franchise Mode together with a friend would improve the game a lot, would attract a way bigger audience and would be a whole new level of engaging.
When the Zoo gets too big its no stupid work anymore. Keeping up managing the enclosures would be less exhausting because you can split your work.
You can build stuff together and enjoy the progress as a team (sharing joy is much better than beeing on your own with something cool you did/build).

I hope at some point in the hopefully near Future a Coop-Franchise Mode will be available so we can enjoy the Planet Zoo experience with our friends.

This idea is great. I'd love to be co-managing my zoo with my S.O. Really limits the games we play. But Planet Zoo has a great creation system with such a fun angle of animal conservation. This post needs more attention from the developers.

I feel like this is definitely one of the main features that’s wanted for a hypothetical sequel. I could also maybe see it as part of a final update.

Back
Top Bottom