ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello coaster friends!

Spring is in the air and that means that around the world, theme parks are re-opening for the year ahead. We can't wait to get back to our favourites and we know many of you can't either.
We are delighted to announce we have partnered up with Carowinds in North Carolina to bring you the Copperhead Strike! This 50mph twisting and looping coaster train is beautifully themed like the original American hot-rods. It packs a real punch with its double launching track layout, which boasts an inverted top hat, two 360 loops, a corkscrew, and a unique jojo roll straight out the station. The track has been faithfully recreated from its real-life counterpart’s technical specifications, so it’s as close as you can get to riding the real thing!
You can soon experience it in Planet Coaster, but if you cannot wait, then watch the amazing new trailer here:

The Copperhead Strike coaster will be available to all of our friends for FREE and to celebrate, Community Managers Chanté and Bo will host a livestream with Carowinds Rep Lisa Stryker on 10 April 2019, at 6PM UTC on the Planet Coaster YouTube channel. Also keep an eye on our social channels this week for some exciting giveaways such as Carowinds Park Tickets!

We are also overjoyed to announce the Classic Rides Collection, which will be arriving alongside the free 1.11 Copperhead Strike update on 16 April, 2019! Similar to our last content collection, this one will have nine new rides for you, one of which with two variations. Make sure you keep an eye on our social channels over the next few days, as we have exciting ride reveals that we cannot wait to share with you all!
Chanté :)

Very great!:D A fabulous coaster by Mack Rides ! I look forward to discovering the 9 new rides ! They will be revealed every day like the "Magnificient Rides Collection" ?

This is awesome, I love having more rides & coasters.. but what happened to "Scenery DLC's" Adventure, Spooky, Studios etc. Were all prime examples of great DLC's from the sounds of this update, you've taken the last dlc and vintage and made a separate DLC. Like I said as much as I want more rides.. we NEED more scenery items.

Maybe gives us a wilderness pack or something... Don't forget about us builders!
Wilderness Pack
-Foliage, Trees, Rocks, Mossy Items, Worn/Old Pieces, Rusty Items, Rusty Roofs / Walls etc.
-Rides x2
-Coasters x2

Either way, I will pay for another pack and the next one.. because I support frontier.. I really hope you bring something out the bag that we don't expect!​

Lol… when Frontier releases a scenery pack, people are yearning for more rides. Now that Frontier releases two ride packs, people are demanding a scenery pack.
Awesome news, @Frontier :)
Variety Packs, with both Scenery & Rides. Is all we want.

Great job Frontier. I'm liking this Cedar Fair partnership. I like these all rides DLC's. I hope we get rides that aren't already in Planet Coaster. The 2 main rides that I hope we get and fit the theme of Classic Rides are a Paratrooper and The Whip. I can't wait to see what the other 9 rides will be. Please keep this awesome stuff coming.

Top Bottom