Coaster in zoo, what you think?

I know there is planet coaster to make an awesome park about attraction, but for me, normally in a big zoo. There’s every time a little section for a little water park and/or a little attraction park inside of a zoo. So I am asking if you have considering about add maybe water thing or like 1 or 2 coaster in planet zoo? Yea the game is amazing, but I feel that something missing. Like what I said. It’s could maybe be a good addition into a DLC!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I know there is planet coaster to make an awesome park about attraction, but for me, normally in a big zoo. There’s every time a little section for a little water park and/or a little attraction park inside of a zoo. So I am asking if you have considering about add maybe water thing or like 1 or 2 coaster in planet zoo? Yea the game is amazing, but I feel that something missing. Like what I said. It’s could maybe be a good addition into a DLC!
You have a duplicate thread in the Suggestions forum, moved from feedback forum. Would you like the this thread in General Discussion to remain open? We would need to close one. Please let me know. Thanks so much

it would be nice. but I all I want right now is more animals. I think I want all the animals on earth. 😜

No not in planet zoo. I’d rather see a zip line or functional playground equipment if they were going that route.

Looking at it from a realistic standpoint I could maybe see a mine train as an attraction (we actually got a small zoo around here that has one) or carousels and viewing towers of some kind, but no actual coasters since those are normally found in amusement parks and not zoos.

Though I also won't deny that I really enjoyed RCT3 Wild at the time and can see why others might want this, so IF they ever added something like that in the future I'd be fine with it...though I really want more zoo stuff first, like playgrounds for the kids, before they start adding theme park like attractions for the guests.

I’d like a kids playground, but I’m not interested in coasters. I always feel that the conservation message and focus of zoos gets lost once you start adding rides.

I wouldn't like coasters, but some rides like a small merry-go-round for the kids or a observation tower and a ferris wheel from which people can observe the animals, would be nice.
Playgrounds would be cool as well.

This really is a regional thing. Where I live, no good zoo has a coaster or other elements that belong in a theme park. Animal welfare is taken serious here and all the noise that coasters make don't really fit with sensetive creatures.

However, some zoos have a small train ride or a merry go round near a playground sometimes and away from the animals. That is somethingI'd like at some point. But not now. Planet Zoo has to become a bit more zoo-ish first. The game currently still can't decide weather it is a zoo game or a wildlife-park simulator. So please let them solve this identity crisis first. ;)

I think they should keep the games seperated.
Personally the main reason for me would be: I rather have a in-depth feature in a game than a mix of both.
I'm not conviced they can accomplish both in PZ. I'd rather see them focus on upgrading existing features.

Funny, our local RL zoo moved to another location within the same town.
They shifted their focus from a zoo to an adventure park with rides (so basically a mix between a zoo and rides)
People really didn't like that change.

Top Bottom