COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Third Phase - Colonia (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How much do you need there total to finish tier and get rewards?
We need 3 million total. On average that means 18,250t per hour for the rest of the CG - but our average for the last 24 hours was only around 15,500t per hour. So either a big weekend rush of local haulers or lots of carrier imports from the bubble or more likely both. On the current projection we'd be about 300,000t short - a carrier can bring 15kT, so that's about 20 carriers needed.

But ... worse news: on Tuesday's tick, around 8.30am, the ICU Colonial Corps faction will go into Expansion. This will cut production at both Rock and Rebolo Port refineries substantially. So if we're not most of the way there by then, it's going to get tougher. There is nothing we can do to stop this happening. We can potentially mostly mitigate the impact by getting the Chrysus system into Civil Liberty state by handing in ICU bounties there, and by hauling faster before Tuesday while we have chance.

We need 3 million total. On average that means 18,250t per hour for the rest of the CG - but our average for the last 24 hours was only around 15,500t per hour. So either a big weekend rush of local haulers or lots of carrier imports from the bubble or more likely both. On the current projection we'd be about 300,000t short - a carrier can bring 15kT, so that's about 20 carriers needed.

But ... worse news: on Tuesday's tick, around 8.30am, the ICU Colonial Corps faction will go into Expansion. This will cut production at both Rock and Rebolo Port refineries substantially. So if we're not most of the way there by then, it's going to get tougher. There is nothing we can do to stop this happening. We can potentially mostly mitigate the impact by getting the Chrysus system into Civil Liberty state by handing in ICU bounties there, and by hauling faster before Tuesday while we have chance.
welp

There goes my plans. I guess I'm gonna bring my Carrier up there tomorrow.

edit: remind me again @Ian Doncaster , buying prismatics in Colonia is not a problem, when I'm actually rank 3 because I farmed my merits last week, right?

I'm feeding my data in via EDD.

149 ton refresh at Mriya. Absent carriers, it's the only location that refreshes at any kind of rate.
Yes - though you can do better than just sitting in the dock there by making use of the ten minutes between refreshes and treating this as more like a really weird rares CG than a trade CG. Also you're actually flying the ship Buckyball-style near constantly, which means less likelihood of dying of boredom.

Medium pad ships: Pick up refresh at Mriya, pick up refresh at Exodus Reach in Ratraii, hand in, repeat. You should be able to get back to Mriya without missing a cycle, and fill or nearly-fill your ship each time round the loop.
(Thanks to Cohen on the CG Predictions thread for pointing out this alternative)

Large pad ships: Hop back and forth between Mriya and Chrysus until full or nearly so, hand in, head back to Mriya to start over. Let's you get the 10-minute allocations from both of our biggest providers - I did a run of this yesterday and this morning, each time filling up a 700t ship, plus hand-in and return to start in about 45 minutes. Sitting on the pad it'd take closer over an hour including hand-in and return. At the rate we're currently going, that slight extra efficiency might actually be critical.

Yes - though you can do better than just sitting in the dock there by making use of the ten minutes between refreshes and treating this as more like a really weird rares CG than a trade CG. Also you're actually flying the ship Buckyball-style near constantly, which means less likelihood of dying of boredom.

Medium pad ships: Pick up refresh at Mriya, pick up refresh at Exodus Reach in Ratraii, hand in, repeat. You should be able to get back to Mriya without missing a cycle, and fill or nearly-fill your ship each time round the loop.
(Thanks to Cohen on the CG Predictions thread for pointing out this alternative)

Large pad ships: Hop back and forth between Mriya and Chrysus until full or nearly so, hand in, head back to Mriya to start over. Let's you get the 10-minute allocations from both of our biggest providers - I did a run of this yesterday and this morning, each time filling up a 700t ship, plus hand-in and return to start in about 45 minutes. Sitting on the pad it'd take closer over an hour including hand-in and return. At the rate we're currently going, that slight extra efficiency might actually be critical.
If my arthritic poodle paws could handle it, I would do so. :(

Besides, you're getting near real-time updates on Mriya.

88 tons just now.
How about a Python going from Taras Shevchenko Hub in Mriya to Exodus Reach in Ratraii? That high G landing on Rock can take a while.

FC Just a Glitch buying ceramic composites in Mriya. So if you just want to sit in Taras Shevchenko . . .

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom