[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
1597843978868.png

We are closing in on the 800 systems milestone. Since the last update, CI associates have added 6 systems, 12 Landable assets, 5.8million citizens and 15 new expansions.

We also welcome Ghost Legion who have chosen to become partners.

While fighting in yet another Dark Armada supported proxy war in Atuat, I finally managed to gain the Pilot's Federation Combat rank of Elite, earning the "Triple Elite" title in the process, being the first member of CI's PS4 wing to do so! The Pilot's Federation were kind enough to grant me a ship decal to commemorate the occasion, which is now displayed on the CIU Revolution. The enemies of Communism can look in awe at this shiny decal as a volley of fragmentation rounds breach their hulls.

89B640CF-A96A-414E-A2B6-7D109C19F9DF.jpeg

Nice decal, Bram! Dark Armada? Who were they? ;)
Extra note I'd like to tag on: We could always use more pilots to further the revolution, especially on XBox. We have no hierachy, so I can get away with doing this shameless plug! lol

While fighting in yet another Dark Armada supported proxy war in Atuat, I finally managed to gain the Pilot's Federation Combat rank of Elite, earning the "Triple Elite" title in the process, being the first member of CI's PS4 wing to do so! The Pilot's Federation were kind enough to grant me a ship decal to commemorate the occasion, which is now displayed on the CIU Revolution. The enemies of Communism can look in awe at this shiny decal as a volley of fragmentation rounds breach their hulls.

View attachment 188784
I forgot how good that screenshot was!

Top Bottom