NOTICE: Community Meeting Efteling 2017 (CHC version)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Do you think I can wear a T-Shirt with my "own" Design?

pxR8wul.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Do you think I can wear a T-Shirt with my "own" Design?

http://i.imgur.com/pxR8wul.jpg

You can use the Planet Coaster logo for your own T-Shirt. I can't speak for Efteling as they might maintain different rules.

Personally I think it's OK if you make one T-Shirt for personal use such as wearing it for yourself (including wearing it at theme parks). :)

Thanks Bo and Joël. I had never intended to sell the shirt with the logo. I would only wear it as my personal "identification".

So if you se a guy in Efteling with that special shirt on ... hayo ... it's me.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks Bo and Joël. I had never intended to sell the shirt with the logo. I would only wear it as my personal "identification".

So if you se a guy in Efteling with that special shirt on ... hayo ... it's me.

That sounds great. Some other members (like myself) will be wearing custom T-shirt as well. Most of them are made with the Planet Coaster Merchandise designer.

Okay, so for me and my crazy driver, the schedule is set in stone. We got June 30th and July 3rd off from work so we make a little tour out of this. On Our Way to Efteling on Friday we will stop by at Movie Park Germany to warm up and check out the new Star Trek Ride. After this, we are heading to our Hotel near Efteling. We will stay for 3 nights at Hotel Waalwijk just around 5km from the Park. Anyone else at this Hotel?

On Saturday and Sunday is Efteling time and on Monday we are Heading back to East-Germany. We are excited for a long Weekend filled with Fun, great people and great rides. Maybe we do a spontaneus stop at Toverland or Phantasialand on Monday on the Way back, but this has still to be decided. [squeeeeee]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Okay, so for me and my crazy driver, the schedule is set in stone. We got June 30th and July 3rd off from work so we make a little tour out of this. On Our Way to Efteling on Friday we will stop by at Movie Park Germany to warm up and check out the new Star Trek Ride. After this, we are heading to our Hotel near Efteling. We will stay for 3 nights at Hotel Waalwijk just around 5km from the Park. Anyone else at this Hotel?

On Saturday and Sunday is Efteling time and on Monday we are Heading back to East-Germany. We are excited for a long Weekend filled with Fun, great people and great rides. Maybe we do a spontaneus stop at Toverland or Phantasialand on Monday on the Way back, but this has still to be decided. [squeeeeee]

Phantasialand is greatly recommended. I personally recommend Taron, an amazing coaster! Chiapas is also very good. :D

I will be staying at NH Hotel Waalwijk from Friday to Sunday. It looks like we will share the same hotel!

Phantasialand is greatly recommended. I personally recommend Taron, an amazing coaster! Chiapas is also very good. :D

I will be staying at NH Hotel Waalwijk from Friday to Sunday. It looks like we will share the same hotel!

Yepp, i already visited Phantasialand many times before, even last year after the opening of Klugheim. Taron is indeed a amazing ride. But i never saw the "Magic Valley" @ Toverland. The last visit there was in Dezember 2015 where the park is just partially opened. So this could be the chance of Coaster Count number 236. [wink]

Jepp, we will arrive at Waalwijk sometimes between 8pm and 10pm. Depends on how long we stay at Movie Park. Maybe we can already meet for a Drink in the evening on friday. Who knows, maybe there are some more from the Community at this Hotel. [big grin] I think i Should get the Discord Mobile App so we can stay in contact while we are all on the Road or train or plane or bus... [haha]

Since this is my home park, tell me if you do so. So we can meet there if u like

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Since this is my home park, tell me if you do so. So we can meet there if u like

I've sent you an invite for the Discord server for the meeting. Do you want to join our server so that you can chat with other members who will be joining the meeting?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom