could give us a Multicannon AX size 4 for use on our larger ships.

lately I've been trying to get a lot closer to Anti-thargoid activities, i killed my first thargoid interceptor this year, and I really enjoyed using the multicannons.
What I find strange and even ugly sometimes is the fact that a lot of the ships I would like to use in this activity have much larger hardpoints than the larger AX weapons available, I would use my Imperial Cutter, my Anaconda or my Corvette but I think very ugly the fact that I have to use smaller weapons in larger slots and in some cases I even waste them when I make use of the remaining slots, thargoids are getting bigger, more armed and more resistant while the Ax weapons are becoming more inefficient in this war.
The AX weapons are good for killing the Scouts and the first interceptors, but the others I admit would like to have a few more powerful weapons without relying on Guardian equipment.

Now comes the question, can you give us Multicannons AX size 4 to use ships that have bigger hardpoints?

Sorry for any problems with my writing, I used google translator.

Last edited:
Yes please !

Class 1-4 AX Multicannons, in fixed, gimballed, and turret please!

The fixed or turret only options are annoying. You simply can not use fixed with any other non hitscan weapon, because you can't aim your ship at two different places. That, and I waste a lot of ammo trying to hit things with fixed weapons.
This only leaves turrets. And I kinda feel a bit stupid putting turrets on ships that don't need them.

Class 1-4 AX Multicannons, in fixed, gimballed, and turret please!

The fixed or turret only options are annoying. You simply can not use fixed with any other non hitscan weapon, because you can't aim your ship at two different places. That, and I waste a lot of ammo trying to hit things with fixed weapons.
This only leaves turrets. And I kinda feel a bit stupid putting turrets on ships that don't need them.

Considering that AX turrets don't really operate like normal turrets, i guess that's somehow kind of fine. I use them as gimballed anyway. Damage numbers are somewhere between what you'd expect of gimballed and turrets, as is their behaviour. For a lonely pilot it's mostly like a gimballed weapon, but unlike normal gimballed weapons it can be used by a multi-crew gunner.

I guess we can live with that. But class 1 and class 4 versions of the weapon would be very much welcome. Although i feel that FD, for the sake of balance, would probably give us C4 with similar damage to the C3, but having a much bigger ammo supply instead. Which in my eyes also would be fine, more endurance would be more than welcome in AX CZs.

Top Bottom