DB interview in Variety.com from E3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Grow up. Act your age.

I really do not understand the mentality of people who think it's fine to belittle others.

enhanced-buzz-5551-1308162992-8.jpg

I hope David does more interviews that include an incorrect statement in them, because reading the resulting forum salt and angry posting is hilarious! Thank you everyone for giving me a funny Sunday morning read :)

If I’m understanding this thread correctly, the coming massive PR backlash and resulting fall of Frontier will likely mean this is the last time you ever hear from theBraben.

I hope David does more interviews that include an incorrect statement in them, because reading the resulting forum salt and angry posting is hilarious! Thank you everyone for giving me a funny Sunday morning read :)

Weekly interviews and he should wear a dinosaur t-shirt for them.

If I’m understanding this thread correctly, the coming massive PR backlash and resulting fall of Frontier will likely mean this is the last time you ever hear from theBraben.
DOOMED!

Weekly interviews and he should wear a dinosaur t-shirt for them.
Prior to each stream, David should spin a "Wheel of Topics" to determine which to be inaccurate about during that episode. The devteam can then have bets on how many pages the forum whining reaches :D

DOOMED!

Prior to each stream, David should spin a "Wheel of Topics" to determine which to be inaccurate about during that episode. The devteam can then have bets on how many pages the forum whining reaches :D

They also need a random banned subject that gets you kicked with no explanation, to help the conspiracy theories along.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom