December Dlc Discussion! New PZ in the following two weeks days?

My bets for the European DLC 4+1:

Theme - mediterranean

1. Crested Porcupine - Iconic animal that appears on both the African continent and the Italian peninsula.

2. Alpine ibex - I think it's the animal that most represents Europe, it could be the cover of the package and it's a second goat for the game!

3. Iberian Lynx: Meets the pack's carnivorous requirement, it's another cat, but it's the cat that's missing in the game.

4. Red Deer - It could be another animal, but I'm taking into account that JWE2 used PZ vegetation in the base game and in that game there's a deer that could very well serve as a base for our game.

5 - Fire salamander - very widespread animal on the continent, it is a type of amphibian that we still don't have in the game.
That would be an amazing lineup. I've been crossing my fingers for the European Badger for such a long time, but I wouldn't be mad if we got a porcupine instead in the slightest, they are such amazing creatures and even more iconic to zoos than the badger.
And ibex, lynx and deer cannot really be left out from that list - they are all so quintessentially required for a Europe pack that I think leaving even one of them out would create lots of disappointment for quite a few people.

As a European, I'm saying pleasse give us both :)
I would be happy if we really get both, but that seems unlikeky.
I’m intrigued that the restaurant menu had a Christmas background, which makes me think that may be they’ll be some Christmas tie in to the update, and potentially DLC. Could it be a European pack with European Christmas markets designs featured in the trailers? Just a thought.

On a different track, do you think the buoys could indicate a marine DLC?
I thought about european christmas markets as well, but to me nothing indicates christmas really.

By the way, do you all think we get more food shops?

I thought about european christmas markets as well, but to me nothing indicates christmas really.

I agree, I think a second otter is likely at some point, but a third would probably be pushing it. Having 3 of a family like bears is one thing but having more than 2 of any particular subfamily or sub/species seems a bit much - probably not using the right technical terms, but no need for 3 otters, 3 tigers, 3 giraffes, etc.

Teaser is unrelated to dlc and aviary pack is coming.
FBZ5HmtWQAAE3uR.jpg

Not sure how the latest update correlates as it being European, but fingers crossed there is some good other things to come. I'm really really hoping for sandbox to finally have the option for setting all animals to max genetics in the animal market.

Well the menu has snowflakes on it?

Yea, I think we’ll get more shops. Bernie’s bakes opened that up!

Bit premature to assert that it’s a Europe DLC (though it’s a possibility). In any case, I’m hyped for the restaurants and look forward to seeing how they’re implemented!
Might be, who cares. I see buoys and I think Dutch waterways, and restaurants and think 'going Dutch'... 😋 I have a great feeling.

Ok… I’m calling it… I may be wrong but what if I’m right…

Having thought about it tonight I think it will be both a European pack and an aviary pack…

European aviary pack!

Always funny when someone accidentally writes Europa instead of Europe because this lets me think about a possible Europa (the Moon) Pack which would just include some Space Rocks, more Ice Pieces and maybe something like a Rocket😆
It will have one Exhibit Animal: the Tardigrade because it can survive such extreme Conditions even though it's drying up and lives normally after being rehydrated back on Earth

If it will be a Europe Pack, I'll hope for it to be more Central Europe centered, because I really want :
  • the Wild Boar
  • the Red Fox
  • the Red Deer
  • the Alpine Ibex

But I would of course love it even more if it would be a Animal Pack (even though sadly this seems to mean no new Plants. But it seems like we'll get some in the Update)

The Idea of a Christmas/Winter Theme for a Europe Pack could be interesting. We could get Twigs of coniferous Trees as Decoration (for Buildings, maybe Statues and of course natural Climbing Structures), a Crib (is this the right Word? I mean the kind that is used to feed Forest Animals during the Winter), I think sometimes Zoos feed old Christmas Trees to their Elephants so this might be a nice Food Enrichment, regarding Enrichment we could also get a new Present which actually has Food inside of it.

just, seagulls
YES!!! Need them for my Australian Zoo, my Marine Park and as Clean Up Crew in my Antarctic Research Center

Anyone know if this is real? I guess it was found datamining for this next DLC
Where'd you come across this?

Either way, I'm really not feeling aviaries for this one. I’d expect something that plays off of them much more closely than restaurants to come in their associated free update. At this point I fully expect either European or to a lesser extent a new aquatic pack. Scenery pack either way (to my disappointment), given the presence of the new plant.

Top Bottom