COMPLETED CG Defend Torval Mining Ltd Interests (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I struggle to imagine how ground CZs ended up with such vastly inflated payouts unless done intentionally to incentivise purchasing the DLC.
50/50 on that, having high payouts is certainly good and I guess players might be killing guys in high CZs slightly faster than they expected by playing super agressive and still being completely safe since everything is dead.

But on the other hand the kill message popup is wrong and you actually get more credits per kill (just like space CZs) and it's been broken since odyssey launch(?) so they might not realize or have never looked at that part of the game despite focusing on fixing bugs for a while.

Given that people almost always support the Federation over the empire, they really should have the Empire give better rewards. After all, having a better standard of living is one of the main selling points behind the empire. It's kind of annoying seeing torval getting beaten into the dirt over and over again.

Well, the most funny thing at this point is fact, that with current gap literally few players in high ground CZ could change everything
But torval has only med (ye, ye, still better than space, but not absurdly better)

No high CZs at LHS 4032. Only one medium and four lows.
pain. Either Torval is extremely unlucky or Frontier have disabled High CZs for CG factions, which I guess is certainly a solution of some kind.

Huichi could be another candidate, pushing up People's Huichi Resistance. But I'll leave that for someone else, my playtime is limited and my patience wears thin. I don't even like Torval, and if the Federation want to protect their democracy they can do it themselves.

Last edited:
The year off the federation took after EDO released gave false hope...
The numbers of players for federation have returned to pre EDO levels...

The bond values for the paints are currently very low...

This has spiraled out in Feds favor rather fast.
And it's not like the assassination was an obvious false flag operation

Well...guess that now we can only laugh at federal hypocrisy
(imperial assault of LTT 1935 during NMLA story was bad, because "no true evidence, meanwhile assaulting imperial system without evidence gud, even not talking about Paresa, because this time feds lost war)

Either space CZ payouts have reduced since the last time I did one of these CGs, or I have been utterly spoilt by ground and AX CZs.

Also, I can't believe I'm actually reduced to fighting for Space Granny.

what's the fastest way to climb to 50%? I kill like 3 or 4 in low CZ and 2 sessions only give like 1.300.000
Get EDO 4.0 walkies and pew pew in the medium on foot CZ in the other systems with full foot stuff engineered , Death has no rebuy cost unlike in ships... so zero risk....

If you're on EDH 4.0 Its get the cutter anaconda corvette or premium ammo frag boat medium ship with corrosive ammo and make capital class ships run away in space for 500K a pop in high CZ in space... If or when they're spawning correctly... but if you lose your ship you will face a rebuy...

So if you're new to fighting WAR class armour ships and the medium spec ops ships... rebuy might happen...
Woot 500K ship arrives better late than never...
Source: https://youtu.be/HefQO3sYuP4

Last edited:
Get EDO 4.0 walkies and pew pew in the medium on foot CZ in the other systems with full foot stuff engineered , Death has no rebuy cost unlike in ships... so zero risk....

If you're on EDH 4.0 Its get the cutter anaconda corvette or premium ammo frag boat medium ship with corrosive ammo and make capital class ships run away in space for 500K a pop in high CZ in space... If or when they're spawning correctly... but if you lose your ship you will face a rebuy...
thanks, never done combat on foot, I'm using a corvette and before a Krait MK2, also I have a chieftain, but I haven't used it in this CG.

This has spiraled out in Feds favor rather fast.
And it's not like the assassination was an obvious false flag operation
In some ways it's not surprising. I would guess that a lot of players don't care. Some will be die hard Feds and fight for them whatever or just hate the Imperials for 'reasons'. It may just be my subjective impression, but space CZs seem easier on the Fed side. The Farragut seems tougher and seems to give more support than the Majestic or at the very least it's more obvious what it is targeting. Also aside from cutters, the Imperial NPC ships seem more squishy than the Feds. Perhaps if there had been some High intensity ground CZs the balance would be more in favour of the Empire?

In some ways it's not surprising. I would guess that a lot of players don't care. Some will be die hard Feds and fight for them whatever or just hate the Imperials for 'reasons'. It may just be my subjective impression, but space CZs seem easier on the Fed side. The Farragut seems tougher and seems to give more support than the Majestic or at the very least it's more obvious what it is targeting. Also aside from cutters, the Imperial NPC ships seem more squishy than the Feds. Perhaps if there had been some High intensity ground CZs the balance would be more in favour of the Empire?
Last time I looked, there were ~900 players signed up to the Imperial side and ~1,400 to the Federal. I can't speculate as to their reasons, though.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom