COMPLETED CG Defend Torval Mining Ltd Interests (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
1681314627336.png

Dropped another 30mil for granny. If we can turn this around... imagine the salt.

LOL - if this is real then... another couple of hours like this one and it's game over for the feds :)
View attachment 352410
Ah hell, the Inara behaviour caught me out again, doh. The use of the word "Contributions" (rather than say "Contributions per hour"! :D) in the second row of text had made me think that it was the cumulative amount in this hour. Instead, it's apparently just a derivative [edit: or should I say extrapolation?], and those values in Inara CG data are subject to being nonsensical when an hour has just started. Latest pic below...
1681318430325.png

Depending on how many commanders did the high cz in the last 24 hour... might be doable, but i dont really think so.
Feds are still working on it

last hour contribution is interesting tho, 1,2b. Maybe I overrate ground highs, but looks like, that some group with idea "let's troll fdev" could do it. At this moment CG simply scream "stockpile as long as you can, not waste time for travels", for foots you don't need stations for missions, repairs, even rearms :D

Will do my best too, putting the freshly upgraded G5 Executioner to good use with 100m so far :)

Speaking of that, any good layout settlement with low G and high conflict zone to be most efficient? Preferably in daylight now too, since I haven't unlocked NV mod yet.

Last edited:
Will do my best too, putting the freshly upgraded G5 Executioner to good use with 100m so far :)

Speaking of that, any good layout settlement with low G and high conflict zone to be most efficient? Preferably in daylight now too, since I haven't unlocked NV mod yet.
Long Manufacturing Enterprise seems to be the best candidate so far.

It is disappointing, but on the bright side, it's only Torval. Frontier will probably not feel prompted to fix war CGs after this either, so the silver bullet of ground CZs can be saved for a CG that benefits people more deserving than Torval or the Federation. They've shot themselves in the foot here, I'm pretty sure.

oh. well... we tried.
And some impressive number for Top1

I only managed to do 509+111+101 millions 😇
Which would mean Top10 maniacs did about 4 billions out of those 27.4bn

And most important 😂
i finally got Hero Ferrari invite on my XB migrated account (support unlocked Hero for me mid-October last year, when she was bugged and not sending out invites)

It is disappointing, but on the bright side, it's only Torval. Frontier will probably not feel prompted to fix war CGs after this either, so the silver bullet of ground CZs can be saved for a CG that benefits people more deserving than Torval or the Federation. They've shot themselves in the foot here, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah, I bet if it was ALD or Aisling's dignity on the line we'd see more participation from the imp side.

29 billion to 27 billion loss is still a loss
So the mega ship should have been boarded and a search for the suspect should have taken place but very likely they were never there anyway to start with...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom