[Delaine][PC][XBox][PS4] Discover the True Richness of Humanity - with Black Widow!

Established in 2017 as "just another merc" outfit supporting Felicia Winters, Black Widow quickly discovered that being just another anything wasn't for us. So we searched among the Powers for a home where we could truly fly free, without being held to the strictures imposed by the Federation, the Empire or even the Alliance. It wasn't enough to simply be independent, either, because if we're being honest most "independent" factions cower under someone's shadow - just look at what happened to the Marlinists. Black Widow wouldn't cower.

So we decided that if we must pick a side, we would pick the side of the visionary who fought to carve out a swath of Free Space. A truly independent nation where a person is free of the three Superpowers. A nation where one is beholden to no law not of their own making. Archon Delaine's Kumo Nation. The CMDRs of Black Widow are grateful for The Pirate King's vision and we fight to defend it.

Are you looking for a non-toxic squadron where you can feel free and comfortable to be who you are? Black Widow is all inclusive with zero tolerance for bigotry in any form.

Like wars? (both PvE and PvP!) We got you, fam.
Like piracy? (Actual piracy, as in 'gimme some cargo and you can go'?) We got you, fam.
Like trading? We got you, fam.
Like smuggling? We got you, fam!
Like spending weeks or even months at a time in the deep black, painting your name across the galaxy as you explore it? We'll keep the lights on for ya at home!
Do you understand that the best ships are the friendships you make along the way?

We got you, fam!
Join Black Widow today!

Last edited:
Two MORE recruits early this morning! To celebrate, here's a little bit of nostalgia for ya! My first EVER PvP kill in Elite, way back in 2017 on PS4 (was not impressive in any way other than that I won with such bad flying)!

20220223061211_1.jpg

The Taipan Rogue F, boasting a pair of fixed plasma repeater cannons and a chaff launcher - making sure rookie CMDRs have a fun way to make a useful contribution to any wing massacre mission! Join Black Widow today and find out how you can become an ace fighter pilot!

I worked for Archon Delaine once, and I can't recall ever being that disappointed. That guy is all show and no go. It sounded kind of promissing, but no.

If you're just starting out and need cash to help get yourself going, Black Widow uses the might of the most POWERFUL ship in the Pirate King's entire fleet to help get you on your feet. That's right, the POWER of FRIENDSHIP! (Srsly tho join today)

20220227102157_1.jpg

If you include the two links in my signature, our Inara link appears 20+ times in this thread. I don't wanna seem rude but like... :unsure:

Looking for Traders as well as combat pilots! We've got LOTS to do and these Narcotics ain't gonna smuggle themselves!

Just wanted to say its been a nice breath of fresh air to be playing with Black widow and I will be staying.
In fact I've been playing more in open play too thanks to these people!
It feels good to be bad~

Also nice to be in a squadron where I am not judged for using the raider ship kits!!!

Screenshot_0017.jpg

Feels fitting to be running pirate goods in a shanty type-9

Top Bottom