[Delaine][PC][XBox][PS4] Discover the True Richness of Humanity - with Black Widow!

I've had a wonderful time since joining Black Widow! Between the billions earned in group missions, the resources plundered from settlements, and good times we've had raising the black flag, what isn't there to like? Joining an Archon Delaine group truly gave this Elite Mercenary a good home and operating environment. Never thought you'd make a difference whacking people on the ground? Check out my Inara log about a recent campaign we went on; with just a small handful of our pilots and mercs we were able to shake an entire system down! Really filled my carrier's bar on that one :D

I Am No Longer Asking Resized.png

We've got a new enemy and they're actually fighting us in Open Play - come join in the fun and discover the true richness of humanity!

(seriously, Kumo Burgers are very rich, high fat content, perfectly seasoned patties)

Well, some of them are fighting. Others are just running (and then apparently thinking they're safe on a settlement landing pad; spoiler: it's not safe on a settlement landing pad)!

Like wars? We got you, fam.
Like trading? We got you, fam.
Like smuggling? We got you, fam!
Do you understand that the best ships are the friendships you make along the way?

We got you, fam!
Join Black Widow today!

Black Widow just enjoyed our inaugural CQC Fight Night! Great, intense fun - even with the CTD bug making us relaunch the app after every match. We even got to fly against a couple of random CMDRs - including the Elite V CMDR Musketeer, that was fun! o7

Join Black Widow today and come fly in our next CQC Fight Night! Every Friday night at 9pm EST/6pm PST (01:00 UTC Saturday mornings)!

You may have to click the settings to get it to display in 1080p.

When you've smuggled so many slaves furnished by your squadron's fleet carrier logistics support that they had to build a tent city to accommodate the poor souls. You too could benefit from superior organizational skills, CMDR. What are you waiting for?

Join Black Widow today!
https://discord.gg/pGqsbTRy6n

20220726030337_1.jpg

Where all my console->PC transfer CMDRs at? Black Widow is waiting for you. Click the links and let's roll!

I highly recommend this guild for both newcomers and veterans alike. These folks know what they are doing and are willing to help you get done what you need done.

I highly recommend this squadron for anyone interested in a very family-vibe squadron. Due to it's criminal nature there's little to no regard for breaking rules, so long does not anger or thwart the interests of the Pirate King.

P.S. Just wrapped up my first solid mercenary job. That was a good bunch of credits earned. I did not question who hired me.

Top Bottom