Delgus' Arecaceae Tree Pack

Hello, I've just gotten back on track to create some more trees for PlanCo! So far I've upgraded all previous items on the workshop, bypassing the annoying height-restriction and fixing some lighting issues. So far I've published 15 objects, which is only the beginning:

• Chinese Windmill Palm Tree - Large
  • Chinese Windmill Palm Tree - Medium
  • Chinese Windmill Palm Tree - Small 1
  • Chinese Windmill Palm Tree - Small 2
  • Golden Cane Palm Tree - Large
  • Golden Cane Palm Tree - Medium
  • Golden Cane Palm Tree - Small
  • Kentia Palm Tree - Large
  • Kentia Palm Tree - Medium
  • Kentia Palm Tree - Small
  • Queen Palm Tree - Large
  • Queen Palm Tree - Medium 1
  • Queen Palm Tree - Medium 2
  • Queen Palm Tree - Small 1
  • Queen Palm Tree - Small 2

Chinese Windmill Palm Tree
4 variations
20210419131957_1.jpg

Golden Cane Palm Tree
3 variations
20210413135804_1.jpg

Kentia Palm Tree
3 variations
20210413141651_1.jpg

Queen Palm Tree
5 variations
20210508195640_1.jpg

For the next part I'm gunning for the California fan palm tree. Stay tuned!

Delgus, my friend, superb work. (y)

It's a shame really, how TMTK works are so underappreciated in this community.
It's still our passion, but damn it hurts me to see all these awesome works... and one comment by Wagi who is among very few here who even take their time to give a feedback.
Thank you @Wagi, and @ everyone who comments in our Workshops and in the forums. Thank you to everyone who appreciates what we TMTK (content creators) do.

Last edited:
Delgus, my friend, superb work. (y)

It's a shame really, how TMTK works are so underappreciated in this community.
It's still our passion, but damn it hurts me to see all these awesome works... and one comment by Wagi who is among very few here who even take their time to give a feedback.
Thank you @Wagi, and @ everyone who comments in our Workshops and in the forums. Thank you to everyone who appreciates what we TMTK (content creators) do.
I don't think you guys are under appreciated....most people just don't respond...for whatever reasons. I think if you just look at the number of visits to this thread that is an idea of the interest. Generally, I think people just go on without responding...but that doesn't mean its not appreciated.

Also, BeyondDrewTV does a nice weekly series (for Planet Zoo) on Blueprint items and Mods that are out there. I was thinking of trying to do the same for PlanCo (for blueprints and TMTK items....not mods) to help call attention to the work players and developers are doing out there...just trying to figure if I can make time to do this. Thoought it might help generate more interest in theis game and what people are doping out there.

Top Bottom