Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I'd have googled the roster before posting then. Just a heads up for the future.
I really should be ashamed of my actions, I've let myself and the community down. I want to take this moment to apologise to everyone, my lack of foresight could have wrought a terrible wrath by the developers on this here community. My actions were nought but the care free and careless ravings of a fool, I am glad that no one was hurt due to my ignorance. All I can do is apologise and ask that you, the community, can find it within yourselves to forgive me.

I really should be ashamed of my actions, I've let myself and the community down. I want to take this moment to apologise to everyone, my lack of foresight could have wrought a terrible wrath by the developers on this here community. My actions were nought but the care free and careless ravings of a fool, I am glad that no one was hurt due to my ignorance. All I can do is apologise and ask that you, the community, can find it within yourselves to forgive me.

My dude, you need to chill. It was a noob mistake, no need to get all melodramatic.

Since we have so many Asian dinosaurs, it would be nice to add an apex predator from that ecosystem.
91055a759864e86db847a03e93c69893.jpg
170614_Australovenator_Full.jpg
concavenatorRM-56a253de5f9b58b7d0c91854.jpg
araripe-spinosaur_julio-lacerda.jpg
uwhdmoak7i611.jpg
One name that comes to mind, Tarbosaurus bataar. Australia has one species representing the region, the Muttaburrasaurus. To add to an enclosure from Australia, I recommend Australia's apex predator, Australovenator. And finally, I think South America and Europe need more species. Some names could be Concavenator from Spain. Irritator and Angaturama, South American Spinosaurids. You could even bring in a species very similar in appearance to Spinosaurus Egypticus, but have a model scientifically accurate to the current science. The same could be done for an addition to another species of Dilophosauridae, adding one with similar body type, and adding a species more scientifically accurate, with still being able to have the JP designs in the game.

Last edited:
Since we have so many Asian dinosaurs, it would be nice to add an apex predator from that ecosystem. View attachment 135689View attachment 135690View attachment 135691View attachment 135692View attachment 135693 One name that comes to mind, Tarbosaurus bataar. Australia has one species representing the region, the Muttaburrasaurus. To add to an enclosure from Australia, I recommend Australia's apex predator, Australovenator. And finally, I think South America and Europe need more species. Some names could be Concavenator from Spain. Irritator and Angaturama, South American Spinosaurids. You could even bring in a species very similar in appearance to Spinosaurus Egypticus, but have a model scientifically accurate to the current science. The same could be done for an addition to another species of Dilophosauridae, adding one with similar body type, and adding a species more scientifically accurate, with still being able to have the JP designs in the game.

I would like also like a big dilophosaur (with the proper skull shape), there apparently might be some canon info stating that the dilo grows to 20 ft. in JP2.
My own pet theory for JWE is that their dilo is an island dwarf :)

A wish list of dinosaurs.

1. Megalosaurus
2. Miragaia
3. Plateosaurus
4. Dracovenator
5. Irritator
6. Concavenator
7. Tarbosaurus
8. Sinraptor
9. Coelophysis
10. Mussaurus
11. Lophostropheus
12. Utahraptor
13. Afrovenator
14. Abelisaurus
15. Argentinosaurus
16. Amargasaurus
17. Saurophaganax
18. Saltasaurus
19. Australovenator
20. Minmi

hey do you guys accept hybrid ideas if so i got a hybrid wish list from both Jurassic world the game and Jurassic world alive

giganocephalus hybrid between giganotosaurus and euoplocelpalus

allosinosaurus hybrid between allosaurus and sinoceratops

diloranosaurus hybrid between dilophasaurus and oranosaurus
as future dino pack

DR.GRANT DLC IDEA
"She was My Favorite When I Was A Kid Now I See she's the most Beautiful Thing I Ever See." Dr. Alan Grant

EOTRICERATOPS- a super-sized version of the real Triceratops I would say to Frontier to at least increase the size of this dinosaur if added to be the same size as the stegoceratops currently in beginning except unlike the stegoceratops to maintain its original appearance but to be a super-sized version of the original fossil counterpart in order to differentiate it from Triceratops in the game.
Eotriceratops(3)_4deb.jpg

COSMOCERATOPS- a semi Canon ceratopsid this dinosaur was seen as a skeleton in Fallen Kingdom briefly in the Lockwood Manor, and this actually technically warrants and inclusion due to its connection to Jurassic world through this Easter egg.
new-dinosaur-montana.jpg

DIABLOCERATOPS- thanks to a certain online artist called steam burst this dinosaur has immediately jumped to a fan favorite status and also I myself would love to see this dinosaur a small ceratopsid to be included in two Jurassic world evolution.
diabloceratops-painting1.jpg

EINIOSAURUS- due to its unique stature in its skeleton I highly recommend this dinosaur to be included due to its unique horn on the snout as well it's Unique skull.
0zV9oeejmd-Dinosaurus_-_Dinosaur_-_Dinosaurio_-_Dinosaure_-_Einiosaurus001.jpg

MASUTOCERATOPS- even though nothing connects this dinosaur into Jurassic world lore this dinosaur definitely warrants and inclusion due to its absolute unique appearance resembling a bison or a bull.
Dinosaur_Discovery-08229.jpg

plus it would be so cool if Frontier would includes exotic and solid skins like Acrocanthosaurus, for each of the species to make them more unique and especially for their frills because for some reason ceratops it's in the game don't have a intimidating display to ward off Predators such as a T-rex or Albertosaurus. If I would make any recommendation I would suggest looking at modern butterflies as an example in order for butterflies to intimidate their predators they open up their wings to scare off their predators.

3-4 Exotic Skins
3-4 Solid Skins

Last edited:
Jurassic World Evolution: Voyager Dinosaur Edition

Since the first precious DLC "Deluxe Dinosaur Edition" came out last year, I would love to see it come turn if Frontier could do it.

1. Saurophaganax

2. Oviraptor

3. Saichania

4. Tarbosaurus

5. Therizinosaurus

6. Concavenator

7. Othnielia

8. Ornitholestes

9. Protoceratops

10. Tovrosaurus

New Hybrid DLC

Since there some new hybrids that are getting more popular in Jurassic World the game and Alive, it wouldn't hurt to have 5 more into the game. I know some people are asking to stop bring more hybrids, but it would be wonderful to see some more pop in Evolution.

Top 5 Hybrids:

Ankyntrosaurus
Allosinosaurus
Giganocephalus
Edmontoguanodon
Diloranosaurus

Attachments

• Ankyntrosaurus.png
    Ankyntrosaurus.png
    241 KB · Views: 377
  • Allosinosaurus.png
    Allosinosaurus.png
    199 KB · Views: 518
  • Giganocephalus.png
    Giganocephalus.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Edmontoguanodon.png
    Edmontoguanodon.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 416
  • Diloranosaurus.png
    Diloranosaurus.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 890
JURASSIC WORLD LEGACY DLC IDEA

FIRST THE DINOSAUR SPECIES TO IINCLUDE IN THIS DLC
CONCAVENATOR
Concavenator.JPG.jpg

TERATOPHONEUS
DfK1BzOW0AEwl4P.jpg

PELOROPLITES
gettyimages-98955518-1024x1024.jpg

KOSMOCERATOPS
IMG_0117.JPG

MICROCERATUS
Microceratus_05_Layered_4000Tall.jpg

SKINS TO INCLUDE INTO THIS DLC
EXOTIC SKINS
57004945_849627375390944_8536818275584762237_n.jpg

SOLID SKINS
maxresdefault (1) (1).jpg

and dinosaur skins that and basically both solid and exotic for each species on this list at least 50/50 just satisfy everybody is Need for both exotic and solid skins.

CONCEPT HOTEL- increased Population by 30% MORE Than current hotel in game. And larger view of you're park and Dinosaurs. this hotel was left out from the movie Jurassic World.
aaron-mcbride-revised-hotel-monorail-bg.jpg

GONDOLA LIFT- a transport left out from the Jurassic World movie but could have a wider range than the current monorail in game, allowing your guests to see and enjoy your dinosaurs with a increased range.
gondolasketch3.jpg

Top Bottom