Disconnects: Could not connect to matchmaking server, Mauve Adder.

The question is: When will FD do something? The patch for Wednesday was submitted some days ago to Sony/MS (sony and microsoft request some days for approval of each Update, which is to be brought to consoles before rolling them out - if I remember correctly). That's why I think, if a client-sided fix is required, the patch next week will not include a fix.... and i doubt, that FD has planned a 4th Patch for the FC-Update. Do they even notice this gamebreaker right now?
Can we call a community manager to point them to the threads in ps4 and xbox- subforums?

Agreed. For reference, here are the other two threads: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/ok-this-is-now-a-problem.550331/page-4 and https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/game-unplayable-after-update.550326/page-4 and the issue tracker https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/17988

Does somebody know who's the responsible community manager and how to call them? I think, we need to call them, to speed things up. Right now, every crowded system can become an anoying trap.

(I'm new to the english forum, and am usually active in the german ED-Forum elitedangerous.de and don't know how to call the community managers here.)

Last edited:
Does somebody know who's the responsible community manager and how to call them? I think, we need to call them, to speed things up. Right now, every crowded system can become an anoying trap.

(I'm new to the english forum, and am usually active in the german ED-Forum elitedangerous.de and don't know how to call the community managers here.)

Pinged a community manager in-forum. Best I could do, sry. I don't have anyone's number.

This has been going on for maybe two weeks, and Frontier silence makes it look like they don't care.

Whatever the reasons for this to be happening they have to do something about it or at least engage with the community and let them know what's going on, they are charging for a service they're not delivering...

Community manager? Is there one really? I'd guess that person would be here trying to help us.

Frontier this is shameful and it's putting a lot of people off the game, I don't know how as a company you pretend to keep your player base when you fail to engage with them or at least at a minimum try and show some sign that you are trying to do something about the situation.

I believe my problem is related. I'm not sure if the animation lag for fsd (system to system) and super cruise drop was a precursor to the ending lockup I've experienced. The final straw was a trip to a good sell site for LTDs. The game engine locked into a perpetual FSD tunnel with the audio looping continuously. We have two PS4s in our household and only my account has this problem. Switched consoles and the problem followed me. Other player has no problems with the same router, before or after router reset. Sent in a trouble ticket but no joy yet. From my tests/resets/player switches, it appears that this is a server side issue.

Last edited:
how can i get my money back. the fdev has made this game crap. i mine for ltd and when i try sell them. game kicks me every time. why cant the fdev stop messing with the game all the updates they add just seems to make the game er. and i want my money back been playing elite for years but no more. i hate this game now

how can i get my money back. the fdev has made this game crap. i mine for ltd and when i try sell them. game kicks me every time. why cant the fdev stop messing with the game all the updates they add just seems to make the game poopooer. and i want my money back been playing elite for years but no more. i hate this game now
So you have played a game for years, but you still want your money back?

Guys, if you get out of the nightmare, don't do mining or accept not getting top price🤷‍♂️
🤞 they will sort it next week, there really is much more to the game than mining, literally years worth, imo.

o7

[QUOTE="ZAKALWEINC8876, post: 8585748, member: 165417"

Guys, if you get out of the nightmare, don't do mining or accept not getting top price🤷‍♂️
🤞 they will sort it next week, there really is much more to the game than mining, literally years worth, imo.

o7
[/QUOTE]
Wait.. if we don't do mining.. what are we going to not accept not getting top price on? 8)

Last edited:
it can not be only the carrier that make the error!
because there are several system with the maximum of the Carriers and they work normal.

Tried it several times, unfortunately I don't have the time to even target the nearest star and power up FSD before I get kicked out. Just scrolling through the nav list on a PS4 in a system with 150+ carriers takes too long.
dont scroll down!
Scroll up and you are on the end of the list and jump in the first avaible system.
you must be fast and every system is good

Last edited:
how can i get my money back. the fdev has made this game crap. i mine for ltd and when i try sell them. game kicks me every time. why cant the fdev stop messing with the game all the updates they add just seems to make the game poopooer. and i want my money back been playing elite for years but no more. i hate this game now

Superb. Please keep us up to date with your progress on getting that refund.

Went in today, it let me fly again. 8) ..and the price I was looking at has changed.. imagine that. Now to see if the latest best sell on INARA isn't a trap system to crash in 8)

Well, if the prices dropped, it's clear, that the load on that star system dropped and now you may leave there. But what about systems, that are long-term crowded? E.g. Col 285? Still a trap? Or did FD something on server-side?

dont scroll down!
Scroll up and you are on the end of the list and jump in the first avaible system.
you must be fast and every system is good

I did that late last night and finally managed to jump out. But with the price dropped from 1.6 to 1.1-1.0 all the problems have automagically vanished. All the same, not going back to COL until this is somehow fixed. This cost 3 days stuck in nowhere space.

If you land in a system over saturated with commanders then it will crash your console. I had to locate and jump to any other system within 30 secs to make it out. But once out the game worked perfectly again. So as of now it seems that only pc can safely navigate the mining hotspots. Sappy little noobs such as mys4elf will have to amass wealth by playing the game "for realsies". Im open to any tips on how to "get rich quick" without mining triple hotspots.

Top Bottom