Disconnects: Could not connect to matchmaking server, Mauve Adder.

Yeah, for the LTD-Respawn-Thingy, some people seem to use... Sure, these Exploit things require fixing - but i bet the Mauve-Adders won't see a fix until the next bugfix-cycle. Just don't try to earn money will be the golden rule.

But FDev should not forget: Trapped players, who can't play, won't buy ARX. Lets see...

Last edited:
I'm right now in the system, looking at Ste
Yeah, for the LTD-Respawn-Thingy, some people seem to use... Sure, these Exploit things require fixing - but i bet the Mauve-Adders won't see a fix until the next bugfix-cycle. Just don't try to earn money will be the golden rule.

But FDev should not forget: Trapped players, who can't play, won't buy ARX. Lets see...
It seems as though someone is paying attention? The prices for LTDs and Tritium have been spread out now. There are 3 systems buying for 1.6, and the Tritium is low in several locations. If they spread the market like this, carriers won't fill the need to jam into 1 or 2 systems.

I think, this is normal. The prices are not adjusted by hand for certain systems. Just a nice coincidence, which might lead to not get stuck TODAY.
Just some hours ago I got stuck again and could jump out after several tries.

Last edited:
Stability Issues
Players may find they are having issues with being disconnected from the game when loading into systems with many Fleet Carriers present. We are aware of this issue and are working towards a solution in a future update.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the stability issues and as above, we are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your feedback and understanding!

o7

Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 9:57 AM

Great job everyone here who helped get this issue noticed!

Top Bottom