Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

ryan_m

Banned
Hi all,
Just wanted to share the week 1 progress from the Distant Ganks 2 Expedition. Attached is the updated dashboard with progress through 11am UTC.
Highlights:

• Total kills since expedition launch: 1,715. Averaging nearly 156 kills a day, we are making a considerable dent in our "Road to 3k" goal.
  • Leveraging different data sources, we estimate that we have now killed roughly 10% of the DW2 roster that made it out to WP2. This metric matches kills against the DW2 roster and represents unique CMDR kills.
  • Launch day was, by far, the most successful content delivery day. 723 kills in Pallaeni and the surrounding systems were recorded that day with 1900 UTC having 267 kills
  • The Asp Explorer is the most commonly killed ship at 427 kills since expedition launch. This represents nearly 25% of all kills.
  • Total estimated rebuy currently sits at roughly 9.8 billion credits.
Current Week:

With the expedition staying at WP2 for another week, we expect kills to continue, but at a reduced rate. Players will be filtering out into surrounding systems and exploring a bit more given the CG completing on Thursday, so similar performance to week 1 will likely not be possible.
Week 2 Goals:

• Maintain kills per day at 140 or higher (150 stretch)
  • Increase ship kill diversity outside of the current top 3
  • Increase kills outside of WP2 system
Week 1 MVP:

The award this week goes to none other than CMDR Harry Potter! With 194 kills to date, Harry logged nearly 2 times as many kills as the next closest DG2 member. Congrats, and thank you for your contribution!

Thank you all and God bless.

You do, of course, realize that nobody cares, right?
All you’re showcasing is that you’ve all the might and power to kick someone’s crutches. So manly. Machisimo!

You won’t receive anything for this, except perhaps a bit more disdain from the community at large, one that already holds this in the lowest regards.

But you’re playing your way, and if this is really what entertains you... I could let you in to the Cabbage and Turnip ward at the hospital where you can pick some real fights, with actual people in vegetative states.

Last edited:

ryan_m

Banned
Am I right in thinking that those who want to avoid this gameplay should just go through that dashboard list and block all the killers?

Can't block us until you instance with us, so yes, please come into open to block us.

ryan_m

Banned
You do, of course, realize that nobody cares, right?
All you’re showcasing is that you’ve all the might and power to kick someone’s crutches. So manly. Machisimo!

You won’t receive anything for this, except perhaps a bit more disdain from the community at large, one that already holds this in the lowest regards.

But you’re playing your way, and if this is really what entertains you... I could let you in to the Cabbage and Turnip ward at the hospital where you can pick some real fights, with actual people in vegetative states.

Thanks for your support CMDR!

[*]Leveraging different data sources, we estimate that we have now killed roughly 10% of the DW2 roster that made it out to WP2. This metric matches kills against the DW2 roster and represents unique CMDR kills.

Dang!

palmer.jpg

Mining and xxploration threatens new intelligent life forms. An asteriod gets out of control and millions of years of evolution are lost.

Not true. You can block someone from the menu.

I block people from my router - L2 traffic reject. There are two people in there, and six countries.

I don't think that's true - I think the menu only allows you to block friends (kinda strange). It's not something I've made use of, but I'm sure there are people on DW2 who would like to know how to do this if possible.

Network level blocking is a little timely as it (a) requires you matching a player to a connection, and (b) assumes that the player is on a fixed address (or that you're happy with blocking large AS).

Mods please move this thread to PvP forum where it can fade into obscurity, fittingly.

Edit: That was quick! Thanks for your prompt action :)

This is probably the most decisive, large-scale victory conducted by an independent military (Space Force) in the history of the galaxy.

No matter what negative comments you make about this unprecedented achievement, the fact remains: the Distant Ganks 2 fleet has achieved absolute domination of deep space. No amount of denial, social media moderation, or burying-your-head-in-the-sand is going to change the fact that those opposing us are being eliminated BY THE THOUSANDS.

The sad thing is, all of this could have been avoided if the Distant Worlds 2 leadership would have had enough empathy towards their own fleet to agree to peace talks. But instead, their callousness towards human life has led to thousands dying.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom