[DW2] Distant Worlds 2 - A Journey of Discovery

January 13th 2019 to March 5th 2023, finally home.
My ship limped the last few jumps, with everything desperately in need of repair, including the FMU itself.
Got a fat payout for exploration data, and can finally use the suit customizations I bought back in 2021 when I didn't realise I needed to go to a station before I could equip them!
And WHAT THE HELL, there's 'goids everywhere!
Welcome home, it is slightly on fire.

I don't have a fleet carrier, and I honestly have no interest in owning one. In my opinion, they've only taken away from the game, and seeing so many of the bloody things cluttering up almost every system in the bubble annoys me. That being said, I took part in DW2 four years ago and loved every minute of it. I would love to return to Beagle Point but would probably only do it if there was another community event. Even if it was not on the same scale as before, it would still be really nice to meet people at the end and have fun there.

In my opinion, they've only taken away from the game
I had the same opinion when they were first launched, but now i couldn't be without one for exploration.
I play ED pretty much every day except this time of year when im on various festival sites and having a movable base out in the Black opened up a whole new world.

O7

Top Bottom