Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

o7 Everyone this is an unsupported Joystick report :
"
Unknown controller detected
You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "mfgpyt" and we will attempt to add support for it. "

My second controler is a Thrustmaster USB Joystick :

1603559680633.png

Thanks again for your work

Hi everyone, I have an unrecognised controller report Ref pbhceu
I'm not quite sure why it was unrecognised. The controller is an xBox Elite series 2. It is running on Win 10,
I've been off ED for quite a while but am feeling the urge to get back out there, one slight problem, I can't remember which button combinations do what.
Hope someone can help!

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "uwplwj" and we will attempt to add support for it.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for your excellent work on this really fantastic resource!

I see a number of requests have already been made to add support for the TFlightHotasOne. Is there a known workaround, or should I add my name to the list of people interested in this?

I tried mapping the default keybinds and I get the following message:
Unknown controller detected
You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "cxilvt" and we will attempt to add support for it.

Thanks again!

Playing Elite in VR with a Logitech Extreme 3d Pro joystick, I've been trying to map every function I need to joystick buttons (since I can't see my keyboard), but I've been running out of combinations.

To reduce the complexity, and reduce the disconnect between where my arms are in game and where they are in real life, I starting using my Left Oculus Touch controller along side the joystick, but when I came to visualise and document this with EDRefCard, I found the Oculus Touch wasn't supported:

Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "xcqrug"

To see if it was something to do with the combination, I switched to the original Oculus Touch control set, made a trivial change and and uploaded that too, and got the same result:

Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "fsvqjr"

I also tried these binds files on beta, with the same result.

This is what I would imagine the visualisation might look like:

OculusTouchEDRefCard.png

Since I love EDRefCard, and would like the Oculus Touch to be supported, what else can I do to help get this implemented?

Last edited:
I have a unknown controller dected message for the Logitech X56 H.O.T.A.S. RGB which maps to the x56 rhino so the rhino images that show up i think is fine.
yfvmgc

Ditto - Logitech X56 is reported as an unknown controller (code umtfno) but the image is fine and correct...

Hi,
just started playing again - and I tumbled over your cool tool.

However, when I create a keymap with my Bindings, I can't get colours to work. any hint, how to enable coloured output?

Thx.

hey! love the tool, I'm getting an unknown controller for Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad and a wireless Rumble Pad I've got hooked up.

Thanks!

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "sfzhzk" and we will attempt to add support for it.

Hmm I would have expected a wireless XBox One controller to be already supported. Please create a persistent save, by supplying some text in the description field, and let me know the resulting URL for the saved config. From that I should be able to extract the device ID and get it properly mapped.
Sorry for the very late answer. Everything is working perfectly now. Thank you so so much. Take care commander. <3 o7

Hello,
I am using Dual VKB NXT sticks (L+R) and VKB T rudder pedals.

What info would you like from me in order to add that setup to the EDrefCard site ?

Used the site for a long time and have pointed friends this way, sad faced blippy when he saw his VKB stuff was missing :)

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "zlispt" and we will attempt to add support for it.

Last edited:
Hi I am using a Thrustmaster TFlightHotasOne (Xbox compatible variant of TFlightHotasX)
The main Differencie is that it has 3 Buttons more on the right flight stick that come on an xbox controller as well.

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "uvdvdx" and we will attempt to add support for it.
These images i shot myself.
TFlightHOTASONE (1).pngTFlightHOTASONE (2).pngTFLIGHTHOTASONE(3).png
But actually the pictures of the TFlighHotasX would work as well
Here ist a file from Thrustmaster:Layout for Hotas One

Last edited:
Best tool ever ! :) be nice to have another selection of background colour, white burns when up on other monitors. I know it's a massive PITA with contrast but perhqaps even a grey would be nice.

Top Bottom