Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

I have seen this issue too, someone asked me about this very point (they're not on this forum). I'll ask and find out when it's stopping.

Update: 26th August, 11.48.17

Last edited:
Not updating. Been trying linking and unlinking. I even deleted my whole edsm account, waited until it was gone (didn't take whole 24h it said it could take) Just now I created new account and connected to frontier auth, ps4.

On the first run the console updater said Last synced message (UTC): Sep 15, 2020. - > waiting for the refresh ->
message about frontier auth not available visible for split second, before the progress bar starts again.
-> after that it says Last synced message (UTC): Aug 22, 2020, when I logout and log back in the date there goes up 1 at a time, should I keep reloading until I hit todays date :LOL:

Tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox. All latest, latest Mac OS also.

When debugging I see the requests firing when the progress bar finishes, I even see it getting the data back.
gets back profile data, credits etc, all of it, just a sample below - my pilot actually has that as current ship, so yea, it gets the current data

ship
id23
name"Type9"
valueObject { hull: 59759295, modules: 27872456, cargo: 0, … }
hull59759295
modules27872456
cargo0
total87631751
unloaned1931612
freefalse
shipName"PBSF ARBITRAGE"
shipID"CU-13T"

so if anyone relevant happens to read this realizes there is actual problem...

Last edited:
-> after that it says Last synced message (UTC): Aug 22, 2020, when I logout and log back in the date there goes up 1 at a time, should I keep reloading until I hit todays date :LOL:

What the h.. either someone did something (I hope) or my idiotic test of logging out/back in worked... to get that date go up 1 by 1 until it hit a date when I actually played, just waiting between refreshes did't increase the last synced date. I just returned from 2 year break.

Since I got a new pc, edsm is not updating my journals. I have to import journals manually to my edsm account since May 8. As you may appreciate this is becoming tedious. EDMC always knows where I am, which ship I am in etc. but when I go into edsm nothing.

Stupid questions first: you are running an upload tool, have that configured to upload to both EDDN and EDSM and have set the (different) player API keys for both EDDN and EDSM ?

Deleted member 166264

D
Is there an easier way to erase one's flight logs? I have over 20 pages with 100 entries each that I'd like to get rid of, but the only other option I've found was one to erase everything. I don't want to lose my codex entries, badges earned, or other stuff

Getting a weird error when I try to log in to EDSM (Chrome browser on Win10). I use Frontier Auth Service* and when I log in, EDSM lets me look at the front page but as soon as I try to do something (e.g., look at my flight log), it kicks me out with an "Invalid public profile" error message.

Anybody have any idea what this is all about?

* Frontier Auth Svc was giving me all sorts of Recaptcha trouble last week, like telling me to upgrade to a browser that supports Recaptcha (which Chrome absolutely already did). This EDSM problemwas also happening, but now the auth service seems to be working and I'm still having trouble with EDSM.

Deleted member 166264

D
Not sure if this has been brought up already. I have a DBX and gave it the slipstream blue paint job. EDSM doesn't seem to recognize that paint scheme because the picture comes up as a DBX covered in an orange blob with a question mark on it.

"Your exploration values are being calculated, refresh the page to calculate 10 of the 145 remaining days."

Does this site seriously expect me to press refresh 14 more times, each time taking minutes to actually load?

"Your exploration values are being calculated, refresh the page to calculate 10 of the 145 remaining days."

Does this site seriously expect me to press refresh 14 more times, each time taking minutes to actually load?
Yes, because EDSM has to limit its bandwidth and CPU budget quite carefully. Speaking as a 3rd-party dev, I can fully understand the limitations it is under and the enormity of the data sets it is dealing with.

Does anyone know why some of the star icons are black with a ? in it
I uploaded the scan for the system, for example Greou Dryiae -H b2-1 - it has 12 bodies EDDiscovery has submitted the logs - and it shows my current location in my flight log but nothing about the star or the planets?

Is it possible to monitor my exploration data accumulated while out exploring without having to dock and visit the cartographic office to see the total?

Top Bottom