ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Free on the Epic Games Store!

You'll need to use a different email address than the one already registered with Frontier, whether that's a new Epic account or changing your existing account to use a different email.
I am not linking my new Alt to Frontier. Will see if it runs sharing the same email as my original copy/
I didn't tick the box, they already have my gmail addy.

I am not linking my new Alt to Frontier. Will see if it runs sharing the same email as my original copy/
I didn't tick the box, they already have my gmail addy.
Sometimes FD give minor stuff like paintjobs away with the newsletters (and they might have something planned for odyssey), so it might be worth linking your new account if you find these types of things enjoyable.

Yeah, after training i feels about poor gameplay and empty world, maybe for space is okay, but for game about space is really poor, because i hope on the game where world will be full of details, opportunities and interesting movement with each other on the same ship from the first person, with the ability to fight each other even with your hands and features as in Sims + BF + GTA + Star Citizen Alpha + EVE together + other games and multiplied on x9999.
:(Is like Star Citizen in Dreams, utopia with hardcore and an endless desire to try different things, new and learned
Sorry it didn't appeal to you.
"Maybe for Space it is OK" is correct however.
It is primarily a space sim more that those gamey games you mentioned.
Sims to me is silly micromanaging for those who like costumes.
BF is a kill fest with no extra details beyond war tactics, though the combat is ok
GTA is an anarchic mess with exploits and cheats galore. Gangster love is a sign of arrested development to me
EVE is a spreadsheet game filled to the brim with powerful organized Gankers.
Star Citizen? Is that even a game? Never heard of it. I did hear there's a huge money scam involving BUYING ships with REAL money.

Elite is the best space sim ever, there is no other that even comes close.
Its a sandbox, you make your own story with ... Imagination!
No end game, only bosses to kill are the Thargoids.
No hand holding, no rigid story path, no goofy trail to follow.

Want a tough challenge?
Try hunting our glorious Cmdr @Jellicoe in Colonia.
His bounty is over 2B now. Lets see how long you last.

Welcome to the game by the way!
o7

Epic copy now installed on D drive, original is on my M2 SSD C drive.
My Alt will be low res so as not to slow too much the main running at same time.

19.54 G total before any updates. DL went fast.

We get paid a very round number.
Rounded Prime Numbers
Of ARX !

Sorry it didn't appeal to you.
"Maybe for Space it is OK" is correct however.
It is primarily a space sim more that those gamey games you mentioned.
Sims to me is silly micromanaging for those who like costumes.
BF is a kill fest with no extra details beyond war tactics, though the combat is ok
GTA is an anarchic mess with exploits and cheats galore. Gangster love is a sign of arrested development to me
EVE is a spreadsheet game filled to the brim with powerful organized Gankers.
Star Citizen? Is that even a game? Never heard of it. I did hear there's a huge money scam involving BUYING ships with REAL money.

Elite is the best space sim ever, there is no other that even comes close.
Its a sandbox, you make your own story with ... Imagination!
No end game, only bosses to kill are the Thargoids.
No hand holding, no rigid story path, no goofy trail to follow.

Want a tough challenge?
Try hunting our glorious Cmdr @Jellicoe in Colonia.
His bounty is over 2B now. Lets see how long you last.

Welcome to the game by the way!
o7

We novices and if he stuck on commander registration as me and other novices we can't learn everything for hour, but your examples and very strange, you speak about imagination, but takes from example games only bad and subjective things. If your friend uliando playing long time why he speak badly if is the best space sim?:)
Unite the good things from big and popular games and multiple this, 3D map and gameplay on the Earth from GTA, building from Sims, gameplay from BF, territory from EVE (if eve is big, i don't know), I hope it's really can be like a star citizen from dreams, from dreams, dude. If I understand correctly, dreams have no boundaries, which means that you can imagine the maximum possibilities for "the game = the real world" with a drop of fantasy (spaceships and open sectors and so on). ;) But we really see such a game only in dreams. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
I have been getting multiple scarlet krait failures since this dumb ing promotion started .What makes FD think their network can handle the traffic? Or are they just "having a laugh"?

I have been getting multiple scarlet krait failures since this dumb gently caressing promotion started .What makes FD think their network can handle the traffic? Or are they just "having a laugh"?
They use AWS. Amazon has the best global web services. MS is faster, but more expensive I think.
If it can't handle, it will scale up until it does. This can take an hour or to for the "push" to their network.

I was able to change the Alt's game email addy during initial login to Frontier Launcher.
Guess we shall have to copy the custom binds file over to the new install now.

Top Bottom