Elite Dangerous on Xbox Series X [Video]

Lots of people reading this thread (including me) will have one next week. Not long to wait.
4 more sleeps
Some of us will have to wait a bit longer than that, for the sales :)
which is a bargain in the UK at £250, considering it's 'next-gen' so I think there'll be HUGE demand for one.
Although then again, I expected it to be £350 so yes you personally have just created HUGE demand in my life....but the sales, im tight fisted, aaargh
I still play on the original Xbox One... I don't know how it hasn't expired already!
Got em all from XB 360 in the cupboard. I dont want to throw them out but never use them, the graphics are terrible now, but at the time each one was groundbreaking so expecting the same from this one graphically..

Got em all from XB 360 in the cupboard. I dont want to throw them out but never use them, the graphics are terrible now, but at the time each one was groundbreaking so expecting the same from this one graphically..
The best feature for me of the XBox One which makes it perfect to sit at the centre of the unit in my bedroom is the fact it has HDMI-in. I can hook up ALL my older consoles to it via HDMI adaptors, and use the XBox One's recording and screenshot features on things like Dreamcast games, or OG XBox/XBox 360 titles which are not supported via backwards compatibility. My library of older games is.... some might say "Excessive".

Just the framerate since there is no dedicated next-gen optimization or upgrade for Elite. The improvement in performance comes from the raw power of the new console.
I'd imagine the resolution is a noticeable improvement to anyone moving up from the base XBox One who didn't have a One X though, right? And even on a 1080p screen, it'll see the same benefits in smoothing the image from supersampling that the One X provided by natively rendering in 4k.

103 stops in one shift?

1605005711638.png

Top Bottom