Elite Dangerous PS4 Feature Requests and PS4 FAQ

I'm playing ED from a premier on ps4, I wanted to ask if and when crossplay between pc and xbox plus playstation will be implemented?
(I doubt in it, seeing Frontier lack of power or will to make ED an even better game; this game has so much potential in it; maybe the Devs need a strong competitor... )
We've been asked for the same for a while.
Given that we have the new xbox and playstation coming christmas and new Elite DLC coming Q1 2021, I wouldn't expect anything before the Odyssey update

I wish for a more rational layout for the HOTAS joystick combo [or any flight stick for that matter], multiple keypress functions simply aren't implimented in any rational manner [and foolish ones are duplicated], using a physical controller that actually mirrors the one shown as my in-game avatar's flight control layout should actually work better, not much worse..

I wish for a more rational layout for the HOTAS joystick combo [or any flight stick for that matter], multiple keypress functions simply aren't implimented in any rational manner [and foolish ones are duplicated], using a physical controller that actually mirrors the one shown as my in-game avatar's flight control layout should actually work better, not much worse..
Being able to combine a hotas and keyboard would remedy this so quickly and vastly improve immersion for console players across the world

It would also be nice if you could use your Hotus while on Party and use the Keyboard to type you can only have 2 out of 3 It was an improvement using the keyboard to input destinations though just thankful for small mercy,s

It would be better if places like the Formidine Rift were a lot more spooky instead of just empty or abandoned structures. The trip is still very interesting and the search for the reports/logs by the crews that were sent out are easy to find. My ideas to make these Bases more spooky would be to add a roof level Mist that is only present around the Bases. So when you jump into your SRV you have to drive into the mist to start your search for reports etc.. Also, in the reports there are suggestions of odd noises and lights that appear and disappear. Although these are reported to be in space not on the ground. These could be added at random places around the Bases. For example when you're approaching the Bases in your Ship a loud noise could be heard and a flash of light that dims very quickly in the Base so that it would be difficult to find, if you could find it at all. Add into this a couple of doors being half open, and you're able to shine your SRV light in there and spot some sort of Ancient Artifact that is unreachable. It would make the adventure a lot more interesting and enjoyable.
Just a couple of ideas I had. Off to Hawkins Gap soon.
Bye folks, fly dangerous!!
MightyPotter out.

Top Bottom