Elite Dangerous | Update 13 Notes

Thanks for the patch notes and the patch itself of course! 😉

Looking forward to it, but I still need to get through today's workday until I can have a look myself.

once the waters have settled o7
CMDR Stewart on standby for that

1660040793127.png

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
I'll see where we are on any more info on this. Bear with me though :)
Thank you! There was a mention about some dev focus going into AA issues specifically maybe 2 years ago? I think it was an official dedicated thread made by someone from the CM team, but there were no updates since then, IIRC.

AA currently causes a lot of shimmering and just makes the scene looks not as great as it could be, shall I say :) Would be great to see some improvements in that area.

... it does? 👀
They have to be joking, the servers are supposed to down for another two hours :D .

(Not that it seems there'll be much for those of us on consoles or anybody without Odyssey to get excited about - unless it's just formatted badly, which I'm hoping is the case, the patch notes seem to suggest that many seemingly easy fixes and changes locked behind Odyssey! :O .

None of which I'd class as actual "development", so there's no reason not to give them to all of us! :D .)

Last edited:
They have to be joking, the servers are supposed to down for another two hours :D .

(Not that it seems there'll be much for those of use on consoles or anybody without Odyssey to get excited about - unless it's just formatted badly, which I'm hoping is the case, the patch notes seem to suggest that many seemingly easy fixes and changes locked behind Odyssey! :O .

(None of which I'd case as actual "development", so there's no reason not to give them to all of us! :D .
The main good news for me is that Horizons is still up and running. How long before they cross the streams?

As a recent returnee to Elite, after a long hiatus, I must say I've really enjoyed bug stomping this week. And I'm sure that the Proteus Device will work as intended, and certainly won't bring the wrath of Thargoid motherships down on our heads. Honest... no... really, I truly believe nothing is about to go horribly wrong.

May (Far) God(s) have mercy on the server Hamsters.

Right now I feel like in 1969 hoping that some malfunction won't delay the launch. But hey, it's Frontier so we are in good hands. I mean, what could possibly go wrong this time? Yet, I love the game so dearly, that I just sit here trying to calm my anticipation. 10, 9, 8...

Are we there yet? Looks at clock...

Looks at clock again...

Checks watch to make sure clock is correct...
A man with no clock has a vague idea of the time.
A man with one clock has a pretty good idea of the time.
A man with two clocks has no idea what time it is.
Or something like that.

Top Bottom