Elite Dangerous | Update 13 Notes

1660043995418.png

I’m not liking what happened. The update hit my console and now it reset everything and I can’t continue where I left off on my account. Anyone know how to fix this because I either need to fix this problem or I’m just uninstalling it and never playing again and then giving frontier a piece of my mind for it. All that hard earned credits for nothing. 😡🤬
Servers are down and will be for the next 40mins or so. Can’t play a game that’s not online.

I’m not liking what happened. The update hit my console and now it reset everything and I can’t continue where I left off on my account. Anyone know how to fix this because I either need to fix this problem or I’m just uninstalling it and never playing again and then giving frontier a piece of my mind for it. All that hard earned credits for nothing. 😡🤬

I don't know about console specifics in terms of "reset", but all account data, progress and so on are stored on FDs servers which are currently down. I doubt anything is actually lost, if the problem remains, their excellent support team will gladly help you out.

O7,
🙃

Top Bottom