Elite Dangerous | Update 13 Notes

@Old Duck - The rats use Navlock to pull themselves out of supercruise rapidly at a client's location without 7/6 second approach. It's a critical tool for us, and a bug with it limits what we can do with Ody Rescues.
Someday someone needs to teach me how to do that. I've locked on a wingmate's nav beacon dozens of times, but I don't understand how one does a quick drop (if anything, I overshoot when I try and that just makes it take even longer).

So all of these flaws with this plan telegraphed from five miles away, the limited range, the safety concerns, the massive prep time, and in the end none of them even mattered because the Thargoids deadass just went "no u" and hit Salvation with the uno reverse card.

Is someone able to post the new version number. Just want to confirm the update's actually completed, as I'm just getting a black screen on launch. Ta in advance!

Someday someone needs to teach me how to do that. I've locked on a wingmate's nav beacon dozens of times, but I don't understand how one does a quick drop (if anything, I overshoot when I try and that just makes it take even longer).
Targeting the nav beacon in supercruise as a contact just gives you a slightly longer drop-out range and speed than a normal contact would.

In the Wing menu part of comms (it's been ages since I've used it, I forget where) there's an option to actually lock on to that wingmate, which will drop you out if they're in normal space and you're in supercruise from potentially 100s of Ls away. (And equally, if they're in supercruise and you're in normal space, will auto-start your FSD charging to join them)

Yea my account is definitely all kinds of messed up. I’m just uninstalling and never playing again. This is rubbish. They didn’t have to yo my account and make me start over
iu

Back
Top Bottom