Elite Dangerous Update 15 NOW LIVE - Release Notes

Suppose that's one way of looking at it.

Another is that you can easily snag them from scouts which are ridiculously easy to kill, so in essence you're choosing to lock yourself out.
Look I love battling goids as much as the next billionaire playboy combat junky, but for those who don't want to get involved with combat at all, scouts can easily still be a massive challenge. It seems like a massive oversite to not allow people who want to keep to the non combat roles to have an alternative means of getting this tech...

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
The Pulse Neutraliser requires Propulsion Elements to purchase a single module, but the only to get Propulsion Elements is to kill a Thargoid.

So are those that do not wish to do combat with the Thargoid's, locked out of seeing what is inside the Maelstrom?!
Got this under the wing with the team. It's been highly noted and heard o7

Ambient traffic will be present if Commanders are on foot in space stations.
It is nice that my presence no longer deters NPC from landing wherever I am. I guess my CMDR finally took a shower, I can only assume it was that 5-year-dirty smell keeping people away...

The Pulse Neutraliser requires Propulsion Elements to purchase a single module, but the only to get Propulsion Elements is to kill a Thargoid.

So are those that do not wish to do combat with the Thargoid's, locked out of seeing what is inside the Maelstrom?!
Just kill some scouts, there are easy to defeat with standard weapons, any loadout and any ship is valid to fight scouts.

Oompa-Loompa's still exist in the future.
1683645688250.png

I may be mistaken, but VRAM doesn't appear to fill up as quickly, and/or is cleaned up a little bit better, compared to Update 14 and previous.

Goid info on the galaxy map much improved and welcome.

System map cleanup and Carrier info much welcome too.

1683645853616.png

Bob the repair guy finally fixed that bloomin' fan on my Carrier.

Speaking of - no change in how the carrier staff treat you; not as the owner/captain but as some ordinary pilot schmuck arriving at the thing. sadface. I mean I spent beellions on this thing. I pay their gosh darned wages... thanks to my hard work they're in a job etc...

No time to play the game now, will play in earnest later.

Happy to see that advanced missile racks seem to have had their ax synthesis fixed. In the previous patch, they incorrectly stated they did kinetic damage, and the synthesis didn't kick in until you re-logged. Now they correctly say that they do ax damage, and they seem to immediately do it as well.

Side note, the new Aegis Skins are really cool, they have refractive paint! Very happy about the ship choices, as well.

Have noticed an oddity on the "My Fleet" list on the Galaxy map - if I scroll down beyond the first few ships, the cursor just disappears instead of the whole list scrolling down to keep the selection on screen. If I press cursor up then the cursor eventually reappears. The list has a scroll bar, but it seems it no longer scrolls automatically when you cursor around the list.

Have tried the same on various lists of bookmarks (planets, settlements etc), and these all still work fine, it just seems to be an issue in the "My Fleet" list.

Like the POI for FC, but looks like the navigation to the other poi are not working. Selecting a FC will move you to that specific FC but the other stations/settlements do not get the same result when selected.

Headline Notes:
  • A new mission to restore power to settlements and retrieve data from within Thargoid-controlled territory has been added.
    • This new mission can be found at mission boards in systems in the Alert or Invasion states.

Whats the use of this missions when you can NOT disembark in Alert and Invasion State systems?? greetz Ghost

Has the thruster power reduction (which causes crazy drift) due to Rotational Correction being on been fixed? This has been a bug since Update 9 (I think). The last mention I saw of it was that it was a "known" but unresolved issue in Update 13. No mention of it in Update 14 or in Update 15.

Will this ever be fixed? Or has this bug become a feature?

Edit: It's still an open issue on the Issue Tracker: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/44533

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom