Elite Dangerous Update 15 NOW LIVE - Release Notes

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Have noticed an oddity on the "My Fleet" list on the Galaxy map - if I scroll down beyond the first few ships, the cursor just disappears instead of the whole list scrolling down to keep the selection on screen. If I press cursor up then the cursor eventually reappears. The list has a scroll bar, but it seems it no longer scrolls automatically when you cursor around the list.

Have tried the same on various lists of bookmarks (planets, settlements etc), and these all still work fine, it just seems to be an issue in the "My Fleet" list.
Hello! I'm taking any reports on the new FC list behavior and passing right along o7 The team are aware and investigating.
If I can ask you to try using your mouse cursor to drag literally on the scroll bar to the right of 'My Fleet' to hopefully help in the meantime, or use a scroll-wheel if you have one..."attached"...My sentences are clearly affected here, haha o7

@D Ghost NL ... try operations in mission board (ships)

AX missions.jpg

I don't know if this has been fixed or not but when you have caustic sinks equipped and dock to repair/reload, none of the ammo will replenish if the sinks have some quantity of caustic in them. I have to jettison any used or partially used caustic sinks in order to reload upon docking. Affects all ship ammo not just the caustic sinks.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Commanders.
I'm just about to update the release notes with an additional known issue. My apologies for any confusion this has caused and thank you all for your feedback and reports!

Known Issue:
  • Propulsion Elements require adding to Caustic Generator loot. Currently they are only available following Thargoid defeat.
I'll keep you in the loop of additional issues raised and tracked. Thank you all, as usual!

Steam didn't have an update option and the launcher is just stuck on "Preparing for update", but makes no progress?!
I'm getting the same on regular Frontier launcher.
Click upgrade and it just sits there.
One occasion it did get to the update bar but just sat there for 40mins.

Pfft!

Last edited:
Like the POI for FC, but looks like the navigation to the other poi are not working. Selecting a FC will move you to that specific FC but the other stations/settlements do not get the same result when selected.
Looks like the starports are working okay, cursor moves to them and pop up menu appears; but none of the settlements/planetary ports allow cursor to move there - it moves the cursor back to the system entry port. To target a settlment/planetary port you have to navigate via mouse and select the planet then view planetary map and then select settlement/port.

Hello! I'm taking any reports on the new FC list behavior and passing right along o7 The team are aware and investigating.
If I can ask you to try using your mouse cursor to drag literally on the scroll bar to the right of 'My Fleet' to hopefully help in the meantime, or use a scroll-wheel if you have one..."attached"...My sentences are clearly affected here, haha o7

Thanks Sally - yes, if I grab the scroll bar with my mouse I can drag it up and down the full ship list. It's just when I'm cursoring up and down the list (my default mode) that the displayed section of the list no longer scrolls automatically.

Since the dev team is addressing carriers on the panels and maps, is there a way you can pass along a much needed suggestion of allowing the player to filter FCs in the system panel. Like say All / Favorite / Mine / None? That way we can have say our personal FCs still show up while filtering out everyone else. Obviously, since I listed Favorite as an option, there would have to be a way to tag a fleet carrier as a "Favorite", not sure how easy or hard that would be. But I thought I would ask for it anyway.

Stuck in work until 8 :( might try to explain to my misses how to download the update :unsure: looking forward to hopefully seeing some info on here in the meantime :cry:

Back
Top Bottom