Elite Dangerous Update 7 Progress

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Good news, by then I should be back after a month away, mostly on holiday, and settled in enough to properly engage in "fully outraged" mode.

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    165.6 KB · Views: 61
Just found some tinfoil lying around, so here it goes:

According to Psykit (I think) Bruce recently said the next CG might be worth coming back to the bubble for if you're out in the black. Maybe it's something really cool and big and would therefore really suck for players to accidentally cancel it. That's why Frontier prioritized getting this fix out with update 7 and did the Delaine CG earlier than planned.

🤔

According to Psykit (I think) Bruce recently said the next CG might be worth coming back to the bubble for if you're out in the black. Maybe it's something really cool and big and would therefore really suck for players to accidentally cancel it. That's why Frontier prioritized getting this fix out with update 7 and did the Delaine CG earlier than planned.

🤔
Nice tinfoil!

I have 2 active accounts in the bubble currently... Bring it on! ;)

No complaints on my side if the delay brings .ore fixes.

Literally the only 2 things I wish for are a tiling-issue fix for HighRes Screenies (fixed a year ago but came back with Update 4 or 5) and the ability to same at least 3 species at a time.

Sadly both things that involve more than true/false statements 🤣

🤔
Ooooh. Must be thargoid combat zones! Panther and ship interiors confirmed!

🤔

Why does all the interesting crap start when I'm in Colonia.

#JusticeforColonia

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Ok now you're all getting the 'Baco' out, I feel like there's a gap for me to slink away fully and refocus on the million and one other things that need doing this side of 5pm BST (are we still BST? We're barely still before 5pm at this point. What has this day done with itself?!).

I just wanna apologise to Commanders, friends and family - to anyone at all that has tried to contact me outside of this thread today, my absolute life :')

o7 Commanders.

...Sally has pointed out that it's not that simple, and I've accepted that and retracted it, so I'm not sure why I'm still being attacked from all sides and people questioning my credentials. It's like I've attacked them personally or something by questioning the timeframe. It's a very weird phenomenon. Someone should do a psych study.

Anyway, crack on... 🤷‍♀️
It's because you're being trolled, plain and simple.

You obviously DO know what you're talking about and that upsets certain types. They will then try to trip you up and upset you to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Continue to shrug it off. :)

You obviously DO know what you're talking about and that upsets certain types. They will then try to trip you up and upset you to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I can honestly say that is not what I was doing by the way. I'm fully supportive of Elite where I can be and love this game. Also have massive respect for Sally. Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone wants to put me in that camp!

Sorry just realised you were replying to Juniper.. I read it wrong lol

Oh yes finally an excuse to post this again.....

Disrespect and abuse has absolutely no place in society and that has to be called out, rooted out and removed.

There must be a wholesome way to criticise and give feedback that isn't deemed as trolling or abuse though. Venting your feelings in a constructive and valid manner is not in the same character as what that article describes. Toxic negativity is abhorrant and shouldn't exist.

Exactly. Same with flat-earthers, anti-vaxxers and other brave warriors of truth. People mock them because they can't handle the truth. They might tell you they are simply pointing and laughing at people pretending to be experts at stuff they dont understand, but that is just part of their plan to steer us from the path of light.

#ApesForTruth

Top Bottom