[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

There comes a point where as one will have accumulated more cr's then they will ever be able to spend. When that happens, there's a tendency to feel like there's nothing else to do.
I was at such a point a couple of years ago, then a cmdr turned me on to the AEDC. Though I have the possibility of getting involved with the politics involved, I personally choose to be a grunt. Picking and choosing various mission;s listed by those that have the agenda and knowledge as to the politics involved in assisting the Alliance; From our private mission board.
There's no mandate as to how long you play, what role you take on, or to what degree you want to involve yourself with the actual politics. I can spend days, weeks doing missions in one area, or choose a different area any time I wish, providing of course, upper management has missions available in the areas.
So if your at a place in the game where as it seems like there's nothing to do, give the AEDC a go. Like me, you may try it, like it, and stay.

The AEDC engages in a great many activities across the breadth of human occupied space, all towards one end - expanding and safeguarding the Alliance.

If you hold the interests of the Alliance in your heart, and would like to pursue them as a part of a community of like-minded individuals, then the AEDC is hard to beat for its dedication, competence, and unique social atmosphere.

AEDC are pleased to announce that we've formally agreed to the "partner" status offered by our friends at Communism Interstellar. This agreement means each group recognizes and respects the territorial claims of the faction(s) supported by the other.

Any chance of listing the factions AEDC and CI are supporting?

Any chance of listing the factions AEDC and CI are supporting?
Obviously any and all missions are for the ultimate good of the Alliance. Depending on a variety of issues, involved in keeping or regaining control of various systems the Alliance is involved in or plans to be; We work with a variety of faction's, some times we assist and sometimes we cause them issues. I'm just a grunt and do what ever mission I can which I've chosen from our own mission board. I'm not personal involved in the political reasons for the various missions I do or are available. I leave that up to those that have the knowledge and make up the missions.

Thanks for the updated maps - Mangal.

MujnwFq.png

Elite Dangerous is a fantastic game. It offers so many things that you can easily play for a year just by yourself before you feel you have done it all (I certainly did). Whether it is trading commodities, mining rare minerals, hunting down pirates, fighting as a mercenary in a conflict zone or going on expeditions into the void. But all of this happens before a background of numerous systems, stations and factions. And it is this complex Background Simulation (BGS) that perhaps provides the most interesting challenge. Not only experiencing it, but instead actively influencing it.

Because suddenly all of your actions have a purpose. They help one faction, harm another one. Nothing is random anymore, instead coordination is needed to achieve the set objectives: Supporting your faction, gaining and maintainig system control, expanding into new systems.

If supporting the Alliance by working in a team of dedicated pilots to accomplish such objectives appeals to you then the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps is for you. Simply pick activities you enjoy most from a task list. There are always plenty of tasks to choose from and nobody is forced to play a particular way as long it serves the common goal.

Of course you don't need to wait for a year like I did. ;-) Just drop by on our Discord (see OP) and join to see for yourself what a great team the AEDC is. See you soon.

Looks like there's a CG on in Alliance Space:

Thargoids Return to Witch Head Nebula

15 OCT 3306

Pilots Federation ALERT

Thargoid vessels detected in Alliance-controlled systems within the Witch Head Nebula.

The Thargoids have reappeared in the Witch Head Nebula, and are swarming in large numbers through the Onoros, Lembass, Haki, Wellington and Shenve systems.

Sixteen systems within the nebula were colonised last year to form the Witch Head Enclave, after a successful initiative to locate fresh barnacle sites. This initially triggered a hostile reaction from the Thargoids, but their presence was relatively low until now.

Captain Warren Lamar, head of security for the Alliance Expeditionary Pact, put out an urgent call for assistance:

“If this Thargoid assault is not repelled, it may spread into a full-scale invasion throughout the Witch Head Enclave. Neither Aegis nor the Alliance Defence Force are able to deploy in time, so we ask all independent combat pilots and anti-xeno squadrons to come to our defence.”

The Alliance Expeditionary Pact has confirmed that it will offer generous rewards to all Commanders who assist with destroying Thargoid vessels.

In related news, the technology broker at Bray Landing in the Yuanjia system will support pilots by reducing resource requirements to access Guardian weapons and modules

Did I mention that the Witch Head Nebula was entirely flipped to Alliance by the AEDC last year?

Yeah we did that.
Project Salom's Lot.

During the latest Community Goal in the Coalsack Nebula, AEDC helped me and others getting to top 25% and earn my double engineered FSD (even if FDev brought the limit to 75% later when people complained).

Without the effort of their FC commanders and those who helped load them for multiple runs, I wouldn't have been able to get over the line (since I don't have a carrier myself).

During the latest Community Goal in the Coalsack Nebula, AEDC helped me and others getting to top 25% and earn my double engineered FSD (even if FDev brought the limit to 75% later when people complained).

Without the effort of their FC commanders and those who helped load them for multiple runs, I wouldn't have been able to get over the line (since I don't have a carrier myself).
..Grind
"Never underestimate the capacity of Alliance CMDRs to grind.
It's about double what you think is even possible"

For NEW players: i quickly realized there must be something else than just buying and pew-pew-ing in Elite, and since the Federation were too money-minded and the Imperial being...Imperial (slaves, no free speech) i wanted to help the Alliance and I'am glad I joined the AEDC since i found verry funny group of people on Discord and really helpful, recently a member volunteered for a trip really far away to gather some rare and precious materials with his own Fleet Carrier for the members! Also i discovered later the group does some strategic role-play-like stuff ;) really really happy to play with them :D

Just joined AEDC a few days ago. Everyone has been welcoming and very helpful. The squad itself is extremely organized. If I just wanted to be pointed in the direction of what would help the group most, I could find it. If I want to understand why it's helpful and what we are actually trying to accomplish in the system, I can find it. Right now there are 9 current tasks open, so there are a lot of options depending on what I want to do. It's been great so far, excited to see how much of the game we can affect for the Alliance.

If you are tired of just aimlessly floating around in space? Want to be part of something bigger?
AEDC will be what you are looking for. Everyone is super helpful and welcoming! Goal focused but still giving you the freedom to do the activities you would like to do.
Just pick your task and happy days!! Watch how your actions have an impact on the Elite Dangerous universe.

Maybe we will fly one day together CMDRs.
See you in the Black

CMDR Rothithmer

Last edited:
In AEDC, you get to be involved in the real business of the galaxy—and have a blast doing it. No mandatory ops or any of that nonsense—do what you feel like doing, when you feel like doing it. And when you see that influence bar grow, you'll know your actions, and those of your CMDRs-in-arms, made a difference.

What are you waiting for? There's a galaxy to liberate!

Top Bottom