Engineering / Bar tender feedback

Now that Odyssey is out I can get to grips with engineering, without losing any progress.

Bugs:
  1. The "6 power up" mission engineer isn't unlocking for me.
  2. The "10 CZ" engineer isn't unlocking for me.
I'll add to the bug tracker for those.

When you are trying to trade mats at the bar tender, the number of mats you can get by trading other mats is shown (nice)
The number of mats is based on Stolen + legit mats, however only legit mats can be used, this is confusing. Are we supposed to be able to use stolen mats?
I don't know what mats I'm going to need for future engineering / unlocking, so I can't get rid of them.
The drop rate of opinion polls seems too low.

In bullet form for a busy CM:
  1. I would like to have an "sellable" section, where the different assets / mats / data etc which cannot be used for engineering or trading can go, so that I can sell these items easily.
  2. Stolen assets / mats / data should either be:
    1. Cleanable - you pay a fine and get a clean version (preferred option)
    2. Have a different trade ration, IE 2 stolen mats are the same as 1 legit mats - this way they can be used for engineering.
    3. Removed from the "This is how many things you could have if you traded all your stuff" calculation.
  3. The drop rate for opinion polls is too low / requirements for unlock that engineer too high.
  4. Information about the Odyseey engineering requirements should be added to the codex. IE number of "power up missions" carried out - so we can see what we've done.

Happy Tuesday community manager person!

Last edited:
According to yamicks I think ? You need 10 LOW CZ. No, it's written nowhere. I can't confirm it, but there you go.

According to yamicks I think ? You need 10 LOW CZ. No, it's written nowhere. I can't confirm it, but there you go.
Maybe, it feels like something isn't keeping track properly, it could just be coincidence that it worked for him with the low CZs.
But thanks for the information anyway.

Top Bottom