COMPLETED CG Fight for the Empire with the Keltim Empire League (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'll be on later for some pew pews, but it will be interesting to see how the sign ups and contributions look this evening. That'll give us an indication of how long this'll last.
I suspect not long...

Oh, seriously... I delivered 4 millions worth of combat bonds for the Empire and i'm in Top 10?
The Empire must up their efforts already
You would be were you fighting for the other side as well.
The others are not wining because they supply more per player they have more players... so its just double the amount handed in for double the players...
And the player count is still tiny for the first day...

Oh, seriously... I delivered 4 millions worth of combat bonds for the Empire and i'm in Top 10?
The Empire must up their efforts already
I've delivered half that. Top 10 CMDRs. :confused:
Other side's just about at Tier 1 threshold. Those engineered modules have won the war already...

Personally, I'll be fighting for the Empire. I'd rather see a change in the universe than get a useless weapon.

Guess i will really support the Empire, i really want to see where this path leads - it seems much more interesting than a seeker rack... (i posted some comments on this line of thoughts in the other CG thread)

Why do you think this path will be more interesting instead of another Nova Imperium where the rebels just disappear or become irrelevant?

Isn't supporting Marlinists the best way to make changes in the universe?

Never done a combat CG or really any combat in this game before. Any help getting me on the right path here would be appreciated.

Why do you think this path will be more interesting instead of another Nova Imperium where the rebels just disappear or become irrelevant?

Isn't supporting Marlinists the best way to make changes in the universe?

Not sure - the bribe means they kinda rigged it for the Marlinists...
I'd rather see the less obvious path

Not sure - the bribe means they kinda rigged it for the Marlinists...
I'd rather see the less obvious path
Maybe Frontier wants to force the path that will bring the most change to the Galaxy?

Previous CGs always failed for the rebels (Nova Imperium, the former Alliance president, etc.), preventing change because statu quo won.

Honest question guys, has anyone of you ever seen NPC using Enzyme Missiles before?

f9eL9OZ.jpg

First, watch this.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8dry-fGVo&ab_channel=EDTutorialsbyExigeous

This CG CZs are very similar. Just fly into one, fly a bit towards the center of zone and you'll be offered to select which side to fight for.
After that, half of ships will become red. Feel free to shoot them.

Are there specific CZs that I need to use for the CG and if so how do I identify them? Though I will note I haven't had a chance to actually log in yet, so maybe it is obvious once I get there. For now I'll pass the time figuring out a ship to build for this, since I don't have one right now :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom