COMPLETED CG Fight for the Empire with the Keltim Empire League (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
At the moment to get initial access to the engineer you need to go through the Blue Mafia, after the Empire win you will have to get rank or a permit from them. It is possible they will move the base but Empire wide access is unlikely.
Already allied with the blue mafia and max rank with the empire and got max rank with the Engineer.

I guess I'll just tune in for any side, really.

...and this is the kind of thing so many have been hankering after for so long. A narrative for the community to become involved with, and one that requires choices that may have a lasting affect on the Galaxy (or just a nice bit of kit.) I missed so many interesting stories before I started playing in 2017 and it finally feels as if there's something akin to those beginning. He says with his fingers still crossed.

I'm glad I've got this evening to mull over my decision....and hopefully find out if there really are two G5 blueprints attached to one module (I get distracted by shiny things.)
This isn't the first CG with long lasting effects.

A huge amount of salt was shed when we only had size 2 corrosion resistant pods because just about nobody got involved in the CG that opened them up so long ago.
We did eventually get size 4 through a different route.
We also had one that offered relatively useless weapons unlock as a reward.

Will doing this CG generate Imperial faction, IE towards unlocking the Cutter/Clipper? Trying to decide if I should just go grind faction so I can use the reward from the last CG or do this.

Will doing this CG generate Imperial faction, IE towards unlocking the Cutter/Clipper? Trying to decide if I should just go grind faction so I can use the reward from the last CG or do this.
The combat bonds themselves won't, but you should be able to pick up wartime massacre missions, do those while you're getting the bonds, and those will improve your Imperial rank.

What u say is correct on paper, but It can fit in a cold ships with ez. + If it still possible to change additinal effect, it can be loaded with Drag Munitions for example

Cold ship usually means no shields.
No shields and very low integrity weapons means no weapons 30s into the fight. Any pve fight.

Heads up.

Not quite sure what's the exact difference between Low, Med or High Intensity.
All three give plenty of (more or less) difficult ships to kill and in heat of battle I can't really figure it all out or notice.

Found an older thread with very interesting replies here, but wonder if it's all still as stated:

Not quite sure what's the exact difference between Low, Med or High Intensity.
All three give plenty of (more or less) difficult ships to kill and in heat of battle I can't really figure it all out or notice.

Found an older thread with very interesting replies here, but wonder if it's all still as stated:
That's well out of date things have changed considerably since then.
Only just sussing it it out myself.

Heads up.

Hopefully it'll bring a few CMDRs our way. Dog knows we need em.

So after skipping the start day to move the FC to pick up 3 cutters...
Back to were I should be in the 10% bracket after playing catch up...
EjWmr3wX0AAN4W_

High conflict zone can have capital class ships for Empire and they are running missions that will not show up in medium or low..
Independent top teir war ship builds of the Anacondas and T9s are present as normal... So yes you get a very Easy T9 kills 😇
(yes as normal for indis theres are T9 sitting ducks for you to kill... )
Winning the cz war means nothing to getting combat bonds, just killing the targets does...

Pretty sure moving forward, the global reward for helping empire is no longer needing to grind EBM specific faction for access to Liz Ryder... and probably no longer needing to bring 200 land mines. Most likely it will be replaced with a low empire rank requirement, which most participants are going to get (especially having just finished the CG for gutamaya ships). As noted though, this wont affect cmdrs who already have access, but it does make for a much better choice than a single missile launcher mod for cmdrs who have yet to access liz.

In old pick your adventure books, when one choice had a very obvious bribe, this meant it was a trap setting you up for a very bad playthrough. Apparently, this kind of thing is no longer taught nowadays, and I can only hopelessly do my best to prevent it from happening...

In old pick your adventure books, when one choice had a very obvious bribe, this meant it was a trap setting you up for a very bad playthrough. Apparently, this kind of thing is no longer taught nowadays, and I can only hopelessly do my best to prevent it from happening...

My gut feeling too. It's not hopeless though, lots of CGs more to go. This fight is just the beginning.

Last edited:
Thats more like it, you all were starting to get a bit despondent yesterday, its one battle in a long war. Its not personal against you, its RP against the SuperPower and theres only 1 at play. Usually theres a 3 way CG, wait until its just the Feds or just the Alliance and youll probably see 2-1 against every time :)....but the Alliance will still hold out against all odds, its what we do, Imperials have had it too soft for too long and you wasted your talents on furniture for the rich not society for everyone and now you will lose, ungraciously knowing Patreus but you will lose...this one, this time.

Its never hopeless, but it is over :)

Now go through the proper procedures to ask someone in for questioning instead of trying to throw your weight around, make no mistakes, you are the invaders here :)

Did one CZ, back to Prelude to rearm... logged-out due to RL so I don't take L pad afk... logged in... not a single CZ in sight :unsure:
Mobius, Solo, Open... nothing.

PS
And situation with Cmdrs being afk on Prelude :rolleyes:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom