Fleet Carrier FAQ

I have a question that I should know the answer to or should be able to find but I'm lazy and dim and I know [says through gritted teeth] you good people are kind and helpful.

I know FC's are visible in the SYSTEM map but are they visible any other way?

Say I wanted to hide one in a random system somewhere, filled with treasure to give away, like a treasure hunt, is this possible?
I would say as long as you don't send your logs to eddn while you are hiding it, it should be save, yes.

Take care you are in solo so no friend can see your position on gal map ;)

I know FC's are visible in the SYSTEM map but are they visible any other way
They are visible in the galmap from anywhere using the carrier filter - take a look around NGC 3199 nebula and you should see a couple of systems (NGC 3199 SECTOR DL-Y D12 for example). Doesn't allow you to know which FC it is, but worth knowing if you are hiding.

I only play solo, is there a way to toggle player carriers off in the system map? im fed up with carriers clogging up my system map info.i have no interest in carriers.

If someone has bookmarked your carrier, then they can see where you go.

Oh, can I see if my carrier has been bookmarked? I'm thinking not.

I only play solo, is there a way to toggle player carriers off in the system map? im fed up with carriers clogging up my system map info.i have no interest in carriers.

No, you can only filter the nav panel in your ship not to show them.

Interesting, so if 16 cmdrs are occupying your landing pads does that mean you can't land yourself and can't evict them, I'm thinking griefers here?

You can always switch into Private Group or Solo ...

But I do like the idea of jumping them to Colonia or Beagle Point and then stranding them there :)

The Fleet Carriers used to be visible in the Galaxy Map but have not been since the first update.

The galaxy used to be full of Yellow dot systems, indicating Carrier presence but that has been lost somewhere.

My carrier was set up as an exploration base, but if other commanders cannot find me, then it isn't really going to be of any use whatsoever.

I have asked about this several times but it is still not working and is a major problem for carriers doing what I am doing.

The Fleet Carriers used to be visible in the Galaxy Map but have not been since the first update.

The galaxy used to be full of Yellow dot systems, indicating Carrier presence but that has been lost somewhere.

My carrier was set up as an exploration base, but if other commanders cannot find me, then it isn't really going to be of any use whatsoever.

I have asked about this several times but it is still not working and is a major problem for carriers doing what I am doing.
1594913206007.png

Works fine for me 🤷‍♂️

Someone else said that on Facebook earlier but wasn't sure if it was the System map he was looking at.

That's really odd because it won't work for me on either PC or XBox, across at least 3 different accounts.

Thank you for letting me know.

I'm using EDMC, and looking at INARA, my fleet carrier's reported system is not correct, and was last updated a month ago.
Something isn't working properly somewhere.

I used the fleet carrier filter just today, on Xbox, and it was fine.

I'm using EDMC, and looking at INARA, my fleet carrier's reported system is not correct, and was last updated a month ago.
Something isn't working properly somewhere.
Sometimes Inara loses the authentication to Frontier, try and manually do an update (rather than relaying on the auto-update thing). See if that brings it up to date.

GJ you've done it, I don't care anymore just let me buy the fc with real money and let me be.

When can I buy the fc with arx?

Top Bottom