Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

On an Xbox One X, the front end menus (not the logos, or gameplay) are causing the Xbox’s fan to go nuts. This is new to this update. I’m guessing that the framerate wasn’t capped appropriately.

Crashing everytime after 1 minute max into the game. error message is about 3D problem and ask me to check the minimum setting to play (i have a 980Ti and ryzen 3600x...). did not have those problems yesterday. and i don't have this problem when i launch a training session. it is only occuring when i try to log on the normal game (multiple mode or solo mode) best of luck to the devs, sounds it's going to be a hard night of work over there.
well here is the error message. i've tried with other games to be sure it does not come frome my GPU and no problem with ESO for example.

Capture.PNG

Checked a few systems for USS and only getting degraded and encoded.
Distances are crazy with a USS 45,000LY out in a system where the farthest
planet is 3000LY from the sun. Mats are there if I enter one.

Obviously most of the collectibles in the game are missing.

Anyone check to see if the Engineers are still working?

Guess I'll go try some cargo runs...

Regards

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,

Thank you to everyone who has reported the issues they’ve found since the update went live. We’re reading all the feedback and the development team is working hard on resolving them as we speak.

This thread is intended to share which issues we are aware of and any information relating to them. We'll keep this thread up to date with news and information, so please do keep checking back for the latest updates.

Current known issues:
  • Commanders being kicked from the game and unable to rejoin, or taking a longer than expected time to rejoin.
  • Commanders experiencing crashes related to connection errors.
  • Various sites missing from the in game world, such as Dav’s Hope.
  • Commanders being unable to purchase a Fleet Carrier.
  • Some Commanders did not have to wait any time for their fast track quota.
    • Fast tracking Powerplay quotas is currently not available while we investigate a further fix.

Thank you for your help in reporting these issues and your patience as we investigate!

For any other issues we're going to be reading the feedback here, but please also submit them to our issue tracker: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Tim

10 months and 2 betas since the FC's were delayed in september... really guys?🤦‍♂️

but liveries all good, right?

Mining at hotspots is throwing up cores of everything but the indicated 'hotspot' resource. o7

(For intance; Eventually I managed to connect, couldn't then buy an FC; so I'm mining the large LTD hotspot in Borann (as a comparative test) and have found the following cores; Void Opals x4 x6, Alexandrite x5, Grandidierite x1, Bromellite x4, Bertrandite x2, plus several others I forget... and absolutely NO LTD's... also complete and utter absence of any intense black/green glowing asteroids on Pulse Wave scan! Also missing are any LTD content for Sub Surface, Surface or mining laser attention on any of the many, many scanned roids. I have now expended 115 Prospector limpets and normally get a return of 2 or 3 tons/units of the appropriate resource to every 1 limpet sent prospecting.... this time zero hits for 115 limpets!) o7

Last edited:
Thought I'd try again.. (god I'm a sucker for punishment)
Went through the 'upgrade' again
Hit the play button.
Autheticafikasun server error... and back to the luncher ... launcher sorry.

And I just want to buzz ships in shin dez using my souped up sidey :(

Bill

So the issue of all mission progress has been reported in PS4 but what is also annoying and a sub-bug to the original issue is that you can't switch ships as the game still knows that you have passengers to offload..

Sure this has already been posted? But.. Just in case.. Sirius Atmospherics is.. Gone.. Have a bunch of passengers.. (16 hrs left..) Really dont want to fail this many missions at once! Help? (Xbox One) btw..

Thought I'd try again.. (god I'm a sucker for punishment)
Went through the 'upgrade' again
Hit the play button.
Autheticafikasun server error... and back to the luncher ... launcher sorry.

And I just want to buzz ships in shin dez using my souped up sidey :(

Bill
I ran into the Authentication Error a while back, was advised to use "Log Out Machine" from the Launcher menu and try again after relogging. Note that doing so required I wait for an Authentication e-mail, but it did work.

Top Bottom