Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

Ok from other people's reports it seems its classic ED update issues. I'll come back in a few days..

What?? So because certain people have color blindness / issues this doesn't mean we should all suffer..
Frontier please give us option to change gal marker colors for the shake of God..

Will be 4000 arx in Stores.

Visited Systems Cache was reset. All the galaxy shows as unvisited except for the systems visited after the update. And that SUCKS! And replacing the cache with a copy of the older one doesn't help, the game just keeps showing systems visited before update as unvisited. Did the .dat format change?

I’ve lost around +50mil in massacre missions and the stations have been silent, no flight control or anything, when I tried to get a new mission I was disconnected with the error Blue Cobra

Does anyone else totally crash when turning to look at the nav panel? It's happened to me twice so far?

I got a timeout on switching instances and my mission list (9 missions picked up this evening including some completed but not yet cashed in) has disappeared. Not seen that one before.

I was lead to believe that the introduction of the BETA testing was to do away with these game breaking problems we witnessed last September. How can the game work in a BETA test but when applied to the main server you introduce a s*** storm of critical bugs and errors. Did you not think that their would be A lot more players trying to connect to the live game than in the beta and it may just cause would cause potential problems, and did you think of contingency plans should the servers become overloaded. Or did you just think "slap it on" and stuff the player experience.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh to some but there are people who have been waiting for a long time for this addition to the game, only to be messed about again with avoidable errors.

I was impressed how well the BETA when and the lack of bugs, no gamestoppers. Then this cr@p happens

There I feel better now!

If the colors are not blatant and do not tire my eyes, I will get used to it.
But for broken game, which is one of my favorite (and the developer trying VERY hard, and does everything to change my mind :( )
and there are makes so many problems what I experience from their side from 5 years now?!
I'm really getting tired of them.

I got a timeout on switching instances and my mission list (9 missions picked up this evening including some completed but not yet cashed in) has disappeared. Not seen that one before.

Logging back to the main menu didn't fix this, logging off completely for a few minutes did.

I tried to sell tritium to my friend’s carrier. I can see that demand is getting lower, my friend doesn't and coudn't see my sold goods at his market.

Crashing everytime after 1 minute max into the game. error message is about 3D problem and ask me to check the minimum setting to play (i have a 980Ti and ryzen 3600x...). did not have those problems yesterday. and i don't have this problem when i launch a training session. it is only occuring when i try to log on the normal game (multiple mode or solo mode) best of luck to the devs, sounds it's going to be a hard night of work over there.

If frontier did screw ups they'd probably be the best screw ups....in the world. They do work hard but come on, they try and give us something positive but end up making everything so negative. Can't wait for space legs when your upper body goes one way and your legs go in the opposite direction

Top Bottom