Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

Those of us who can't login should probably be on the list and no the posted fix does not work.
Strangely enough I can vpn to Brittain and login (but not connect still) while here in Australia I get the wheel of despair.

Now I'm getting the orange sidwinder...man, what happened to you Frontier ???

Attachments

• Capturar14.JPG
    Capturar14.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 283
Welcome to your first release day @Tim Smith ! 😉

Keep up the good work with the list of known issues.

Not sure if you’re already aware of it and including it within the missing surface sites issue, but I’ve also seen a report that tourist Beacons being missing, see:

Ok whose idea was to change galmap marker options colors?? I mean my ship markers are now white??? and show nav markers, bookmarks, starter zone markers, show fleet carrier markers and show repairing starports are all now orange?? At least Frontier give us a fraking otion to assign our custom colors to all this chaos..

I have a query.. if I have "Fleet Carrier Markers" turned on in Galmap.. should I not see where all current FC"s are located? I have that turned on and see nada on the map.

Yes this! I can not afford to buy a FC for the next couple of decades so I need to see where other peoples carriers are to aid my exploration!

I went out to Hyades Sector AQ-Y d81 C 2 to check on the barnacle forest and there were NO surface POIs at all. Every surface installation/base that I have seen is there so it appears that all surface POIs are gone but surface installations are fine.

Ok whose idea was to change galmap marker options colors?? I mean my ship markers are now white??? and show nav markers, bookmarks, starter zone markers, show fleet carrier markers and show repairing starports are all now orange?? At least Frontier give us a fraking otion to assign our custom colors to all this chaos..
That was a player request. Some people wanted different coloured markers for their bookmarks.

The client lost connection 5 times in 1 hour. Then was unable to connect to the servers for 15 minutes or so, and when connected was unable to pass the loading screen.
Codes: Mauve Adder, Black Adder.

Kudos for getting this thread up so fast.

Am in Kholu checking on changes to hotspots and Kholu 1 is showing hotspots in the outer ring but the ring appears misty and probes sail right through- doesn't affect any of the other rings in the system. Haven't tried relogging yet.

View attachment 176256

I can confirm on my end that probes are falling through rings. Specifically it looks like B rings, not A rings

That was a player request. Some people wanted different coloured markers for their bookmarks.

I thought the common request was for multiple colours, not to change the default colour.

A lot of little 'tweaks' are becoming apparent that are not on the patch notes. I wonder whether they are fixes to existing problem, or new problems? If they were intended changes I'd expect to see them on the patch notes. Perhaps one of the Community team would be good enough to assemble a complete list of intended changes?

Fleet Carrier 'Horn' sound effect when entering/exiting hyperspace portal is bugged like in Beta 2. Just compare the Beta 1 sound effects to Beta 2 and Live. It's not game breaking but it is kinda annoying.

Top Bottom