Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Evening everyone,

Once again thank you for your patience and feedback, we’ve managed to look further into the issues at hand as a result!

As it’s now approaching midnight in Frontier local time, the development team are getting some well-earned rest along with the community team as well! We’ll be back in the morning to continue investigating these issues and updating you on fixes for them as soon as we can.

We will continue updating the OP with any issues, or further information on existing issues.

Thanks again for your patience!

o7 Commanders

Evening everyone,

Once again thank you for your patience and feedback, we’ve managed to look further into the issues at hand as a result!

As it’s now approaching midnight in Frontier local time, the development team are getting some well-earned rest along with the community team as well! We’ll be back in the morning to continue investigating these issues and updating you on fixes for them as soon as we can.

We will continue updating the OP with any issues, or further information on existing issues.

o7 Commanders
wow once again another broken update

Evening everyone,

o7 Commanders

Keep it up Tim, keep us updated. You are doing a good job ;)

Well there goes my show stopping bug till tomorrow. still stuck with the game thinking i have gotten a carrier when i have not.

Not sure if this is just me, but my carrier purchase just went through!! Been getting black adder errors all evening. Seen Tims post above and thought id try one last time before heading to bed. Purchase successful! Happy days :)

Evening everyone,

o7 Commanders

Go get some sleep.
Must be exhausting breaking a game.

Server Status says ok ..... what a waste of time that is .......
okConfirmator700px.jpg

Top Bottom