Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Patch Notes

There has never been any mention of engineered modules, that is just a dream of yours.

Bridge view, I would certainly hope to see that in the new era, definitely not something they will suddenly add in the final beta.

Use search maybe before posting?

Use search maybe before posting?
What is there to read? The dream is in your head, and the minds of a few other
cmdrss. Zero relevance to beta 2.

Do you honestly think that ‘any’ of what you suggested would be implemented during the final stage of testing?

Post over in the suggestion forum to at least get properly ignored by the devs, it is more like spam posting with suggestions like that on a beta forum.

[1] I do think engineered module trading should be added some day, because it'll be funny to see if the price the buyers want to pay for them and the price the sellers want to get for them even have the same number of zeroes. (My guess would be 'no', and with far fewer sellers than buyers the sellers will set the price) But not just now.

main use for such a feature will be:
seller: main account
buyer: disposable alt accounts

with some "legit" use here and there

What is there to read? The dream is in your head, and the minds of a few other
cmdrss. Zero relevance to beta 2.

Do you honestly think that ‘any’ of what you suggested would be implemented during the final stage of testing?

Post over in the suggestion forum to at least get properly ignored by the devs, it is more like spam posting with suggestions like that on a beta forum.
If you want a honest answer is no, i dont think any of it will be implemented on this stage and those suggeations are not my ideas.
Besides that, you certainly cannot point me where to create my posts. There is a report function if you think something is wrong about what i posted.
Taking this to pm, because looks like getting personal for some reason.

If you want a honest answer is no, i dont think any of it will be implemented on this stage and those suggeations are not my ideas.
Besides that, you certainly cannot point me where to create my posts. There is a report function if you think something is wrong about what i posted.

Not a big deal mate, just a complete waste of time on your part. Feel free to post away, just don’t complain when nothing you ask for is implemented.

For the record a bridge view is one of the
most important features for me, I just know at best we will have to wait till the next year.

For the record a bridge view is one of the
most important features for me, I just know at best we will have to wait till the next year.

Seconded. Would be nice for Frontier to confirm that a bridge view will be added in the future. Also an option to view the FC in hyperspace.

I still find the Fleet Carrier Vendors filter Useless, Bug Report Borann Carthograpic data is gonne, where do you think i made the 5 billion ... give me a break guys, my time is limited !!!

Upkeep needs to go. Despawn instead of moving the thing. Timer instead of credits. Everyone wins. Also, that 15 minute jump preparation should have been just 5 at most.

Still useless.

I'm not responding to replies. Go get a room, people.

definitely no.
nor engineered modules either...
Why not?
I am against engineerd modules to but i have no problem with tradable mats.
With only the commidities, no one will buy something from you. Who is going to buy biowaste or water etc. from you. FC is not going to pay for it self right now.

Just in case anyone searches this issue, I had an error pop up ("Upgrade Launch Failure Unhandled Exception: Not Enough Quota is Availible to Process This Command") while trying to upgrade to the beta, fixed by unchecking "Enable cache check" in the launcher. The launcher was freezing up whenever I hit upgrade before this.

Also, we'll never get tradable/buyable materials or engineering. Just won't happen.

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

We hit an issue on publishing, so apologies for the lack of reply as our focus was on getting it sorted ASAP!

Happy to say you are now able to download the update on Xbox! Sorry again for the inconvenience but massively appreciate your patience.

Any word on fueling carriers from storage remotely? Can we get an external camera to watch the jump?? (I mean a bridge would be awesome, but an external camera would be fine.)

Any word on fueling carriers from storage remotely? Can we get an external camera to watch the jump?? (I mean a bridge would be awesome, but an external camera would be fine.)
Funnily enough there is an external camera but itll lock you out of it once the jump starts

Maybe you should just re-asses the tone of your initial post.

Top Bottom