Guide / Tutorial [For new players] free meta alloys to unlock Felicity (FSD Engineer at Farseer Inc, Deciat); Feedback welcomed!

Hopefully that makes sense:

В первом сообщении объясняется, что нужно сделать, чтобы получить доступ к бесплатному мета-сплаву (9000 кредитов, самый дешевый вариант, если не считать того, что я отправился в Дециат и уронил один в космосе).

Если бы я сделал акцию доступной за 9 тысяч без какой-либо координации, более авторитетные игроки купили бы всю акцию и продавали ее на своем носителе по более высокой цене.

Таким образом я помог довольно многим новым игрокам.

CMDR LeKeno I have landed on your carrier. If you are able to could I please receive 1 meta alloy from you. Thank you for all you do CMDR. My cmdr name is brivey.

Hi LeKeno thanks for offering to help. I went back to Maia and bought the meta alloy again. I'm in Solo now so I'll try and visit Felicity again. I sent you a friend request.

Hello LeKeno.

I very appreciated, that this hard collectible is free for newcomers! I was playing old Elite 3 : Frontier loooooong time ago and now this game was in free bundle on EpicGames. So I run that once aaaaaand it looks I will love it. Played around 30hrs, started in newbie sector got 700k by trading, now I have almost 3mil by trading and bought Type 6 for trading now (ship looks naked with all those cargo racks :) ).

Commander Bublajz.

Do you have any left, I've lost one already while in transit from Maia. Got attacked on the way back and my cargo hatch broke along with my supercruise assist and adv docking computer.

Let me know if you have any left.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Top Bottom