Free Update Meta-Wishlist

If someone hasn’t already suggested it for the list, I suggest guests being able to pet and feed the animals at the fence instead of going in the enclosure; i like that they go in the enclosure but to go more realistic I think over fence petting would also be really useful.

Edit: oh shoot I thought this was the free update meta wishlist thread 😂
I might aswell quote this here lol

How about guest interactions with cassowaries? They're very lovable towards guests, and I think would make better sense than the emu
worldburn-top.jpg

Add my vote to the the roof top solar panels idea. But I also had a thought: instead of mechanics not interacting with them what if there was a base item like a electric panel or box that we place and then link nearby solar panels to similar to how link tables or seating areas work currently. Then mechanics only need to service that base item.
Yeah that sounds a better alternative than the previous suggestion.

Add my vote to the the roof top solar panels idea. But I also had a thought: instead of mechanics not interacting with them what if there was a base item like a electric panel or box that we place and then link nearby solar panels to similar to how link tables or seating areas work currently. Then mechanics only need to service that base item.
I second this I hate how much space the ground panels take up

Another thing:
Give Tamworth Pig Mud Bath Tag - This confuses me, it doesn't show in the habitat tab.
Remove the Capuchin's interactability - I think that the Capuchin shouldn't be interacted with by guests, let alone be walkthrough. They can be very aggressive, and all the zoos I've been to have warning signs saying to not try to touch them.

Last edited:
So today's patch update has crossed off a few things recently brought up:
  • The American standard donkey has received its stripe on at least 2 of the most common variants
  • The alpaca has received the Taiga biome tag
  • The Tamworth pig has received the mud bath tag
  • The highland cattle seems to have received a size increase allowing these cattle to be higher than a guests butt
The emu however continues to be robbed of the chance of being a guest walkthrough animal.

Thanks to @Aramar again, the male american bison now is the correct size! The bison now is the same height as the wisent standing at around 1.8-2 metres for the large versions which is accurate to the real bison. Other animals that have been requested for size increases such as the giant tortoises and male california sea lion have not been updated, neither of these are were that obvious unlike the male bison.

20240513182623_1.jpg

My vote here aswell, great idear

Thanks to @Aramar again, the male american bison now is the correct size! The bison now is the same height as the wisent standing at around 1.8-2 metres for the large versions which is accurate to the real bison. Other animals that have been requested for size increases such as the giant tortoises and male california sea lion have not been updated, neither of these are were that obvious unlike the male bison.

View attachment 392791
Whaaaa no way! I wish they would have said something about this in the patch notes

Top Bottom