GALNET - PULSE WAVE XENO SCANNER NOW AVAILABLE - 01 JUN 3309

The new Pulse Wave Xeno Scanner is now available at the rescue ships and I've already outfitted several of my AX ships.

Surely the fact that 60% of the community refer to them as "Thargoid Bases" was a dead giveaway. 🤦‍♂️
So crashed Titans with all the critters running around and activity can be correctly called a Thargoid base. Still there are questions.

1. If it is a crashed Titan then where are all the access doors on a live one in the Malestrum?
2. Does the pulse wave of the new scanner cover all additional uses as in:
  • pulse wave analyser for mining Malestrum and regular asteroids.
  • shutdown field neutralizer for AX planetary, AX outpost combat and hyperdictions
  • pulse neutralizer for access to the Titan
Wondering if I should heep the regular shutdown field neutralizer on my recon Imperial Eagle, AX combat Krait Mk II and AX missile boat Python.
Obviously a great addition for the Titan explorer Imperial Clipper. The more AX toys we get the more confusing it becomes.

Regards

tbase.jpg

Last edited:
Do we know that? We know that they are downed vessels that are being deconstructed. We also know that the Titans are three times the size of the ones on the ground.
Still worth checking, but I don't think they're the same thing.
Are they 3x the size or the downed vessels have 2/3 buried underneath the soil ?

So, er, does the pulse wave Xeno scanner also show you variant / hull % in Scouts and highlight hearts and what- not on an Interceptor?

I had to Buy one as well, even though I made the 10% in Bounties. Should have stopped at 25% I guess because I never got one.

If this is for what I think its for, I'm done for a while.
It strongly looks like the scanner mainly reveals limpet docking points. Also helps you find mat points and the turrets, apparently, but those are both fairly easy to spot by the naked eye anyway.

I don’t believe the samples will be used for much more than some kind of unlock or a CG, though(if anything - could also just be another of those things that exists ‘for the lore’). The only thing about them that makes me curious is…

… how there is a random chance of obtaining partial/regular/deep samples. What would the point in the distinction be, other than price in a commodity market?

Top Bottom